Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2019, 09:02:53 AM »

Thought for Today: “We live in a moment of history where change is so speeded up that we begin to see the present only when it is already disappearing.” — R.D. Laing, Scottish psychiatrist (1927-1989).

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2019, 09:09:42 AM »

roast beef hash, poached eggs, and corn bread finished.
cigar time.

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2019, 09:13:56 AM »

?

Noblesville Police Department
on Tuesday
ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . .

Due to the extreme cold temperatures for the next few days, and in an effort to keep citizens and officers out of the elements as much as possible. All crime and illegal activities in Noblesville and the surrounding areas, will be prohibited until further notice. If you fail to comply with this notice there is a possibility of a fine or even jail time. We wanted to get this information out to the public as quickly as possible, so we are utilizing social media. However, once the weather improves we will be sending out a formal notice via certified mail when illegal activies can resume. If you do not receive your formal notice you cannot participate in any criminal endeavors. We appreciate your cooperation during this extreme weather.

« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2019, 09:17:55 AM »

?
Noblesville Police Department
on Tuesday
ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . .

Due to the extreme cold temperatures for the next few days, and in an effort to keep citizens and officers out of the elements as much as possible. All crime and illegal activities in Noblesville and the surrounding areas, will be prohibited until further notice. If you fail to comply with this notice there is a possibility of a fine or even jail time. We wanted to get this information out to the public as quickly as possible, so we are utilizing social media. However, once the weather improves we will be sending out a formal notice via certified mail when illegal activities can resume. If you do not receive your formal notice you cannot participate in any criminal endeavors. We appreciate your cooperation during this extreme weather.
From the same folks who brought us gun free zones.

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2019, 09:23:15 AM »

from a FB post about Democrat strategy:

Imagine if you will. Democrats finally force Trump and Pence out of office before 2020. Pelosi next in line to take the role of President. Pelosi elects Clinton for VP. Pelosi steps down as President giving Hillary the dream the Democrats wanted.
Food for thought.

« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2019, 09:26:14 AM »

?
Noblesville Police Department
on Tuesday
ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . .

Due to the extreme cold temperatures for the next few days, and in an effort to keep citizens and officers out of the elements as much as possible. All crime and illegal activities in Noblesville and the surrounding areas, will be prohibited until further notice. If you fail to comply with this notice there is a possibility of a fine or even jail time. We wanted to get this information out to the public as quickly as possible, so we are utilizing social media. However, once the weather improves we will be sending out a formal notice via certified mail when illegal activities can resume. If you do not receive your formal notice you cannot participate in any criminal endeavors. We appreciate your cooperation during this extreme weather.
From the same folks who brought us gun free zones.
Pretty sure that was the police department having a bit of fun.

« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2019, 09:29:49 AM »

?
Noblesville Police Department
on Tuesday
ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . .

Due to the extreme cold temperatures for the next few days, and in an effort to keep citizens and officers out of the elements as much as possible. All crime and illegal activities in Noblesville and the surrounding areas, will be prohibited until further notice. If you fail to comply with this notice there is a possibility of a fine or even jail time. We wanted to get this information out to the public as quickly as possible, so we are utilizing social media. However, once the weather improves we will be sending out a formal notice via certified mail when illegal activities can resume. If you do not receive your formal notice you cannot participate in any criminal endeavors. We appreciate your cooperation during this extreme weather.
From the same folks who brought us gun free zones.
Pretty sure that was the police department having a bit of fun.
Yes, but hard not to make the comparison.

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2019, 09:36:11 AM »

?
Noblesville Police Department
on Tuesday
ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . .

Due to the extreme cold temperatures for the next few days, and in an effort to keep citizens and officers out of the elements as much as possible. All crime and illegal activities in Noblesville and the surrounding areas, will be prohibited until further notice. If you fail to comply with this notice there is a possibility of a fine or even jail time. We wanted to get this information out to the public as quickly as possible, so we are utilizing social media. However, once the weather improves we will be sending out a formal notice via certified mail when illegal activities can resume. If you do not receive your formal notice you cannot participate in any criminal endeavors. We appreciate your cooperation during this extreme weather.
From the same folks who brought us gun free zones.
Pretty sure that was the police department having a bit of fun.
Yes, but hard not to make the comparison.
we all know it won't work.

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2019, 09:37:03 AM »

« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2019, 09:46:19 AM »

Morning boys and girls.

« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2019, 09:48:03 AM »

from a FB post about Democrat strategy:

Imagine if you will. Democrats finally force Trump and Pence out of office before 2020. Pelosi next in line to take the role of President. Pelosi elects Clinton for VP. Pelosi steps down as President giving Hillary the dream the Democrats wanted.
Food for thought.
Food for thought?  Gives me indigestion.

« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2019, 09:49:35 AM »

from a FB post about Democrat strategy:

Imagine if you will. Democrats finally force Trump and Pence out of office before 2020. Pelosi next in line to take the role of President. Pelosi elects Clinton for VP. Pelosi steps down as President giving Hillary the dream the Democrats wanted.
Food for thought.
Food for thought?  Gives me indigestion.
Although after they force Trump out, there is no reason for Pence to be removed from the picture (not that that is any better a scenario)

« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2019, 09:53:11 AM »

?
Noblesville Police Department
on Tuesday
ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . . ATTENTION . . .

Due to the extreme cold temperatures for the next few days, and in an effort to keep citizens and officers out of the elements as much as possible. All crime and illegal activities in Noblesville and the surrounding areas, will be prohibited until further notice. If you fail to comply with this notice there is a possibility of a fine or even jail time. We wanted to get this information out to the public as quickly as possible, so we are utilizing social media. However, once the weather improves we will be sending out a formal notice via certified mail when illegal activities can resume. If you do not receive your formal notice you cannot participate in any criminal endeavors. We appreciate your cooperation during this extreme weather.
From the same folks who brought us gun free zones.
Pretty sure that was the police department having a bit of fun.
Yes, but hard not to make the comparison.
Not THAT hard, really. ;)

And yes, TWSS.

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2019, 09:53:34 AM »

from a FB post about Democrat strategy:

Imagine if you will. Democrats finally force Trump and Pence out of office before 2020. Pelosi next in line to take the role of President. Pelosi elects Clinton for VP. Pelosi steps down as President giving Hillary the dream the Democrats wanted.
Food for thought.
Food for thought?  Gives me indigestion.
Although after they force Trump out, there is no reason for Pence to be removed from the picture (not that that is any better a scenario)
That's actually a far worse scenario, IMFO.

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2019, 10:32:09 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6