CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 1/30/2019  (Read 5185 times)

Threebean

Re: 1/30/2019
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2019, 04:13:24 PM »

Went to the range and the minor loading issue has been resolved on my XDs .45✅
Never made it Monday afternoon myself.  I had emailed the owner to make sure they weren't conducting a class or something, and he called to remind they are closed Sun and Mon.  Weather went to schitt Tuesday, so maybe next week one day.
Isn’t that the way it tends to work when you get a little time off and good weather together?

The one I went to here is open 7 days/week and the guy told me Monday-Thursday come between 1:00 and 3:00 and usually no more than one or two folks there.
While it's nice to have it to yourself, another shooter gives you someone to talk to during reloads. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2019, 04:32:54 PM »

Went to the range and the minor loading issue has been resolved on my XDs .45✅
Never made it Monday afternoon myself.  I had emailed the owner to make sure they weren't conducting a class or something, and he called to remind they are closed Sun and Mon.  Weather went to schitt Tuesday, so maybe next week one day.
Isn’t that the way it tends to work when you get a little time off and good weather together?

The one I went to here is open 7 days/week and the guy told me Monday-Thursday come between 1:00 and 3:00 and usually no more than one or two folks there.
While it's nice to have it to yourself, another shooter gives you someone to talk to during reloads.
I prefer to be lonely, but I usually load up 4 or 5 magazines for each gun I take and don’t worry about reloading very often.  After all, paying by the hour so efficiency counts.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2019, 05:13:11 PM »

SHEESH!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2019, 05:34:27 PM »

didn't take long to get caught up.
had a nice lunch, even got to talk to a lady from Pennsylvania complaining about how cold it was. told if she was back home she wouldn't be complaining. we have a 9am tee time Monday with breakfast prior. could be a 19 hole round.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2019, 06:40:25 PM »

Went to the range and the minor loading issue has been resolved on my XDs .45

TWSS

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2019, 06:41:35 PM »

had a nice lunch, even got to talk to a lady from Pennsylvania complaining about how cold it was. told if she was back home she wouldn't be complaining. we have a 9am tee time Monday with breakfast prior. could be a 19 hole round.
Good luck to you.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2019, 07:05:28 PM »

Good luck to you.
thanks Tony.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2019, 07:35:51 PM »

My daughter's high school has a 90 minute delayed opening tomorrow. WTF am I supposed to do with that? The extra time is so that you can warm up your car? Do these asshats know that people have real jobs?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2019, 07:50:28 PM »

My daughter's high school has a 90 minute delayed opening tomorrow. WTF am I supposed to do with that? The extra time is so that you can warm up your car? Do these asshats know that people have real jobs?
No,the asshats that run school systems don’t know what a real job is.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2019, 08:03:25 PM »

I could never understand that either and had visited parent teacher conferences, PTA meetings, brought it up to school board meetings, and administrators.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2019, 08:48:12 PM »

I could never understand that either and had visited parent teacher conferences, PTA meetings, brought it up to school board meetings, and administrators.
I don't think they fucking care.

Threebean

« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2019, 09:15:21 PM »

I don't think they fucking care.
Yep. As long as it doesn't bother the union, f'k it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2019, 11:08:32 PM »

There ya go.  Time to get that hot tub patched up.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2019, 11:09:41 PM »

Don't you mean what is the warden going to do with that?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]