Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2019, 04:13:24 PM »

Went to the range and the minor loading issue has been resolved on my XDs .45✅
Never made it Monday afternoon myself.  I had emailed the owner to make sure they weren't conducting a class or something, and he called to remind they are closed Sun and Mon.  Weather went to schitt Tuesday, so maybe next week one day.
Isn’t that the way it tends to work when you get a little time off and good weather together?

The one I went to here is open 7 days/week and the guy told me Monday-Thursday come between 1:00 and 3:00 and usually no more than one or two folks there.
While it's nice to have it to yourself, another shooter gives you someone to talk to during reloads.

« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2019, 04:32:54 PM »

Went to the range and the minor loading issue has been resolved on my XDs .45✅
Never made it Monday afternoon myself.  I had emailed the owner to make sure they weren't conducting a class or something, and he called to remind they are closed Sun and Mon.  Weather went to schitt Tuesday, so maybe next week one day.
Isn’t that the way it tends to work when you get a little time off and good weather together?

The one I went to here is open 7 days/week and the guy told me Monday-Thursday come between 1:00 and 3:00 and usually no more than one or two folks there.
While it's nice to have it to yourself, another shooter gives you someone to talk to during reloads.
I prefer to be lonely, but I usually load up 4 or 5 magazines for each gun I take and don’t worry about reloading very often.  After all, paying by the hour so efficiency counts.

« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2019, 05:13:11 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2019, 05:34:27 PM »

didn't take long to get caught up.
had a nice lunch, even got to talk to a lady from Pennsylvania complaining about how cold it was. told if she was back home she wouldn't be complaining. we have a 9am tee time Monday with breakfast prior. could be a 19 hole round.

« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2019, 06:40:25 PM »

Went to the range and the minor loading issue has been resolved on my XDs .45
Never made it Monday afternoon myself.  I had emailed the owner to make sure they weren't conducting a class or something, and he called to remind they are closed Sun and Mon.  Weather went to schitt Tuesday, so maybe next week one day.
Isn’t that the way it tends to work when you get a little time off and good weather together?

The one I went to here is open 7 days/week and the guy told me Monday-Thursday come between 1:00 and 3:00 and usually no more than one or two folks there.
While it's nice to have it to yourself, another shooter gives you someone to talk to during reloads.
TWSS

« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2019, 06:41:35 PM »

didn't take long to get caught up.
had a nice lunch, even got to talk to a lady from Pennsylvania complaining about how cold it was. told if she was back home she wouldn't be complaining. we have a 9am tee time Monday with breakfast prior. could be a 19 hole round.
Good luck to you.

« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2019, 07:05:28 PM »

didn't take long to get caught up.
had a nice lunch, even got to talk to a lady from Pennsylvania complaining about how cold it was. told if she was back home she wouldn't be complaining. we have a 9am tee time Monday with breakfast prior. could be a 19 hole round.
Good luck to you.
thanks Tony.

« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2019, 07:35:51 PM »

My daughter's high school has a 90 minute delayed opening tomorrow. WTF am I supposed to do with that? The extra time is so that you can warm up your car? Do these asshats know that people have real jobs?

« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2019, 07:50:28 PM »

My daughter's high school has a 90 minute delayed opening tomorrow. WTF am I supposed to do with that? The extra time is so that you can warm up your car? Do these asshats know that people have real jobs?
No,the asshats that run school systems don’t know what a real job is.

« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2019, 08:03:25 PM »

My daughter's high school has a 90 minute delayed opening tomorrow. WTF am I supposed to do with that? The extra time is so that you can warm up your car? Do these asshats know that people have real jobs?
I could never understand that either and had visited parent teacher conferences, PTA meetings, brought it up to school board meetings, and administrators.

« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2019, 08:48:12 PM »

My daughter's high school has a 90 minute delayed opening tomorrow. WTF am I supposed to do with that? The extra time is so that you can warm up your car? Do these asshats know that people have real jobs?
I could never understand that either and had visited parent teacher conferences, PTA meetings, brought it up to school board meetings, and administrators.
I don't think they fucking care.

« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2019, 09:15:21 PM »

My daughter's high school has a 90 minute delayed opening tomorrow. WTF am I supposed to do with that? The extra time is so that you can warm up your car? Do these asshats know that people have real jobs?
I could never understand that either and had visited parent teacher conferences, PTA meetings, brought it up to school board meetings, and administrators.
I don't think they fucking care.
Yep. As long as it doesn't bother the union, f'k it.

« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2019, 11:08:32 PM »

didn't take long to get caught up.
had a nice lunch, even got to talk to a lady from Pennsylvania complaining about how cold it was. told if she was back home she wouldn't be complaining. we have a 9am tee time Monday with breakfast prior. could be a 19 hole round.
There ya go.  Time to get that hot tub patched up.

« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2019, 11:09:41 PM »

My daughter's high school has a 90 minute delayed opening tomorrow. WTF am I supposed to do with that? The extra time is so that you can warm up your car? Do these asshats know that people have real jobs?
Don't you mean what is the warden going to do with that?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]