Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2019, 10:53:11 AM »

heading to the golf course, I'll hit the driving range for a few, have some lunch, do a bit of chipping and hope everyone shows. suppose to be mid 50's.

« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2019, 11:02:54 AM »

heading to the golf course, I'll hit the driving range for a few, have some lunch, do a bit of chipping and hope everyone shows. suppose to be mid 50's.
We've dropped to -4 feels like -13. Fore!

« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2019, 12:07:55 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Here's wishing you a NotFk'dUp day.
Too late. This day will be fucked up. But it's not my fault, so I'll smirk like that kid in the MAGA hat and it'll end at 5pm. Then I'll have a cigar and a couple of drinks and call it good.
But then you'll only be making America GOOD again. We are looking for GREAT.

« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2019, 12:11:47 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Here's wishing you a NotFk'dUp day.
Too late. This day will be fucked up. But it's not my fault, so I'll smirk like that kid in the MAGA hat and it'll end at 5pm. Then I'll have a cigar and a couple of drinks and call it good.
But then you'll only be making America GOOD again. We are looking for GREAT.
Okay, I'll smoke two cigars and have four drinks while cleaning guns.

« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2019, 12:22:35 PM »

Good day StraightShooterRaz

« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2019, 12:27:01 PM »

Good day StraightShooterRaz
No such thing as shooting straight. All trajectories are curved.

Morning, TD.

« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2019, 12:42:28 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Here's wishing you a NotFk'dUp day.
Too late. This day will be fucked up. But it's not my fault, so I'll smirk like that kid in the MAGA hat and it'll end at 5pm. Then I'll have a cigar and a couple of drinks and call it good.
But then you'll only be making America GOOD again. We are looking for GREAT.
Okay, I'll smoke two cigars and have four drinks while cleaning guns.
There's lots of potential for greatness there.

« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2019, 01:19:00 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Here's wishing you a NotFk'dUp day.
Too late. This day will be fucked up. But it's not my fault, so I'll smirk like that kid in the MAGA hat and it'll end at 5pm. Then I'll have a cigar and a couple of drinks and call it good.
But then you'll only be making America GOOD again. We are looking for GREAT.
Okay, I'll smoke two cigars and have four drinks while cleaning guns.
There's lots of potential for greatness there.
TNWSS

« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2019, 02:27:04 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2019, 02:52:36 PM »

Cocked and Locked Lull?

« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2019, 02:53:05 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Here's wishing you a NotFk'dUp day.
Too late. This day will be fucked up. But it's not my fault, so I'll smirk like that kid in the MAGA hat and it'll end at 5pm. Then I'll have a cigar and a couple of drinks and call it good.
But then you'll only be making America GOOD again. We are looking for GREAT.
Okay, I'll smoke two cigars and have four drinks while cleaning guns.
Cleaned 4 this morning but no cigars.

« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2019, 02:55:10 PM »

Went to the range and the minor loading issue has been resolved on my XDs .45✅

« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2019, 03:13:15 PM »

Went to the range and the minor loading issue has been resolved on my XDs .45✅
Never made it Monday afternoon myself.  I had emailed the owner to make sure they weren't conducting a class or something, and he called to remind they are closed Sun and Mon.  Weather went to schitt Tuesday, so maybe next week one day.

« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2019, 03:13:28 PM »

In the man cave with a CCA and coffee.

« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2019, 03:19:59 PM »

Went to the range and the minor loading issue has been resolved on my XDs .45✅
Never made it Monday afternoon myself.  I had emailed the owner to make sure they weren't conducting a class or something, and he called to remind they are closed Sun and Mon.  Weather went to schitt Tuesday, so maybe next week one day.
Isn’t that the way it tends to work when you get a little time off and good weather together?

The one I went to here is open 7 days/week and the guy told me Monday-Thursday come between 1:00 and 3:00 and usually no more than one or two folks there.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7