CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: 1/30/2019  (Read 5220 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 1/30/2019
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2019, 09:44:47 AM »

Also for Bean:

Warped Wednesday Plus Contest!

We hope everyone is having a wonderful morning! Today we have three different specials on Warped/Edition One categories plus a contest to win a Warped Merch Pack. (There will be four winners announced Thursday)

The merch packs include.
1 x Warped Beanie
1 x Warped Hoodie (sizes available medium/large)
1 x Warped Wine Opener
1 x Warped Blanc Espresso Set

Please also note two of the tiers have giveaways included!

CODE: W1 = 17% off plus 5% reward points no minimum

CODE: W2 = 20% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $100+ plus two Cloud Hopper No. 53 & 485 (four cigars total)

CODE: W3 = 25% off plus 5% reward points on purchases of $250+ plus two free La Colmena Reina, & Cloud Hopper No. 53 & 485 (six cigars total)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2019, 09:57:13 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Threebean

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2019, 10:00:08 AM »

Minneapolis is -26° if anyone is complaining about their weather.
I think that's why Oy is looking to retire somewhere warmer.
Aren't we all?
I just want to retire before dying. And not the other way around.

Good morning, ??Dave. Where are you these days?
You don't have to answer that Dave, Tony I don't see where that's any of your business
Hey now, just because Travelin'NJSCDave is retired doesn't mean he no longer has obligations here. A little hiccup like an abrupt end to employment and building a new house in another state is no excuse.  Case in point, WTF are the birthdays and history?!?!?!?.
I thought you were auditioning litenup for the position....
He crapped out early.  Just didn't have the same cachet.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2019, 10:00:11 AM »

@ Tony - how is the sore throat today?  You having to stay home?
The boy is fine. On the other hand, I now have a tickle in my throat. But I'm in the office today.
Tony likes to spread the joy.

Threebean

« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2019, 10:01:18 AM »

Alrighty, then, the earth is back to spinning on its proper axis.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2019, 10:02:04 AM »

@ Bean - in reference to your question about TX vs SC concealed carry there is a huge difference.  Anytime the state of SC writes legislation it turns into a convoluted mess at best.  We have all the usual prohibited places, sporting events, churches, bars, etc but at least if licensed you can have one in your vehicle at a school (have to be over 21 years old for a license and you can’t take the gun outside the vehicle), that is a good thing.

The worst thing is any place of business can simply place an enforceable sign on the door saying “No Guns Allowed” which makes things difficult.  You park, walk up to the building and see the sign (does not have to be very big and can just be stick-on letters on a door with all the other crap on the door)so you have to go back to the car and either go somewhere else or leave it in the car.

No open carry here.

We have a Castle Law but it is all fuct up and not clear like the one in TX.
This is why I no longer call myself a law-abiding gun owner.

Threebean

« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2019, 10:02:49 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Here's wishing you a NotFk'dUp day.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2019, 10:08:02 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.  Here's wishing you a NotFk'dUp day.
Too late. This day will be fucked up. But it's not my fault, so I'll smirk like that kid in the MAGA hat and it'll end at 5pm. Then I'll have a cigar and a couple of drinks and call it good.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2019, 10:09:16 AM »

@ Bean - in reference to your question about TX vs SC concealed carry there is a huge difference.  Anytime the state of SC writes legislation it turns into a convoluted mess at best.  We have all the usual prohibited places, sporting events, churches, bars, etc but at least if licensed you can have one in your vehicle at a school (have to be over 21 years old for a license and you can’t take the gun outside the vehicle), that is a good thing.

The worst thing is any place of business can simply place an enforceable sign on the door saying “No Guns Allowed” which makes things difficult.  You park, walk up to the building and see the sign (does not have to be very big and can just be stick-on letters on a door with all the other crap on the door)so you have to go back to the car and either go somewhere else or leave it in the car.

No open carry here.

👍

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2019, 10:29:42 AM »

Minneapolis is -26° if anyone is complaining about their weather.
I think that's why Oy is looking to retire somewhere warmer.
Aren't we all?
I just want to retire before dying. And not the other way around.

Good morning, ??Dave. Where are you these days?
You don't have to answer that Dave, Tony I don't see where that's any of your business
Hey now, just because Travelin'NJSCDave is retired doesn't mean he no longer has obligations here. A little hiccup like an abrupt end to employment and building a new house in another state is no excuse.  Case in point, WTF are the birthdays and history?!?!?!?.
I thought you were auditioning litenup for the position....
He was self motivated. Really happy for you to be back.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2019, 10:30:29 AM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2019, 10:31:44 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi there, Raz.
Morning, Mr. Mayor. Try not to freeze to death out there.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2019, 10:38:32 AM »

No open carry here.

Based on new/potential laws in your state the terms “law abiding” and “gun owner” pretty much can’t Co-exist

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2019, 10:39:44 AM »

No open carry here.

Based on new/potential laws in your state the terms “law abiding” and “gun owner” pretty much can’t Co-exist
Tell me. It's getting ugly. Thinking seriously about Idaho.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2019, 10:48:27 AM »

Up to 40°, time to take my walk then P.F. Chang’s for lunch. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7