Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2019, 08:17:18 AM »

@ Tony - 🤒 how is the sore throat today?  You having to stay home?

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2019, 08:20:57 AM »

hash, eggs, home fries complete.

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2019, 08:32:07 AM »

hash, eggs, home fries complete.
Just oatmeal, toast and blueberries here

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2019, 08:37:43 AM »

Minneapolis is -26° if anyone is complaining about their weather.
I think that's why Oy is looking to retire somewhere warmer.
Aren't we all?
I just want to retire before dying. And not the other way around.

Good morning, ??Dave. Where are you these days?
You don't have to answer that Dave, Tony I don't see where that's any of your business

« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2019, 08:38:23 AM »

Good morning chilly willys.  Overcast and up to mid-50's here today.

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2019, 08:39:27 AM »

WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - Tyson Foods is recalling approximately 36,420 pounds of chicken nuggets that may have been contaminated with rubber, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service announced Tuesday.

The recall affects five-pound packages of Tyson White Meat Panko Chicken Nuggets. The products have a best used by date of Nov. 26, 2019, case code 3308SDL03 and timestamps between 23:00 through 1:59. The number P-13556 also appears inside the USDA mark of inspection.

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2019, 08:40:50 AM »

WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - Tyson Foods is recalling approximately 36,420 pounds of chicken nuggets that may have been contaminated with rubber, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service announced Tuesday.

The recall affects five-pound packages of Tyson White Meat Panko Chicken Nuggets. The products have a best used by date of Nov. 26, 2019, case code 3308SDL03 and timestamps between 23:00 through 1:59. The number P-13556 also appears inside the USDA mark of inspection.
Chicken nuggets have the consistency of rubber anyway.  How could they tell?

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2019, 08:45:36 AM »

Minneapolis is -26° if anyone is complaining about their weather.
I think that's why Oy is looking to retire somewhere warmer.
Aren't we all?
I just want to retire before dying. And not the other way around.

Good morning, ??Dave. Where are you these days?
You don't have to answer that Dave, Tony I don't see where that's any of your business
Hey now, just because Travelin'NJSCDave is retired doesn't mean he no longer has obligations here. A little hiccup like an abrupt end to employment and building a new house in another state is no excuse.  Case in point, WTF are the birthdays and history?!?!?!?.

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2019, 08:47:17 AM »

Minneapolis is -26° if anyone is complaining about their weather.
I think that's why Oy is looking to retire somewhere warmer.
Aren't we all?
I just want to retire before dying. And not the other way around.

Good morning, ??Dave. Where are you these days?
You don't have to answer that Dave, Tony I don't see where that's any of your business
Hey now, just because Travelin'NJSCDave is retired doesn't mean he no longer has obligations here. A little hiccup like an abrupt end to employment and building a new house in another state is no excuse.  Case in point, WTF are the birthdays and history?!?!?!?.
Valid point

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2019, 08:48:33 AM »

@ Tony - how is the sore throat today?  You having to stay home?
The boy is fine. On the other hand, I now have a tickle in my throat. But I'm in the office today.

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2019, 08:49:29 AM »

Minneapolis is -26° if anyone is complaining about their weather.
I think that's why Oy is looking to retire somewhere warmer.
Aren't we all?
I just want to retire before dying. And not the other way around.

Good morning, ??Dave. Where are you these days?
You don't have to answer that Dave, Tony I don't see where that's any of your business

It's not. I'm just nosey.

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2019, 08:55:13 AM »

Time to go find out how much more they think I'm worth to them this year than I was last year.

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2019, 09:00:17 AM »

A Florida man has been charged with battery after he attacked his wife at a Taco Bell. The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office was called on Sunday to a branch of the fast food restaurant at the 12000 block of 23rd Street E. Parrich, around 15 miles northeast of Bradenton, to attend to a domestic incident, a police report detailed.

Police officers learned that husband Victor Fosser, 49, and wife Pamela Ellen Fosser, 49, had argued at the branch of Taco Bell. The incident “turned physical” when Victor “smashed” a lunch into his wife’s face. During the attack, Fosser managed to push some of the food “up her nose,” according to the police statement.

Police arrested Victor, and took him to the county jail. He was charged with battery, and released on Monday, Manatee County Sheriff’s Office website said. The couple have been married for 2.5 years, according to a police report. It is unclear what triggered the altercation.

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2019, 09:01:42 AM »

@ Bean - in reference to your question about TX vs SC concealed carry there is a huge difference.  Anytime the state of SC writes legislation it turns into a convoluted mess at best.  We have all the usual prohibited places, sporting events, churches, bars, etc but at least if licensed you can have one in your vehicle at a school (have to be over 21 years old for a license and you can’t take the gun outside the vehicle), that is a good thing.

The worst thing is any place of business can simply place an enforceable sign on the door saying “No Guns Allowed” which makes things difficult.  You park, walk up to the building and see the sign (does not have to be very big and can just be stick-on letters on a door with all the other crap on the door)so you have to go back to the car and either go somewhere else or leave it in the car.

No open carry here.

We have a Castle Law but it is all fuct up and not clear like the one in TX.

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2019, 09:02:32 AM »

Time to go find out how much more they think I'm worth to them this year than I was last year.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7