Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2019, 07:24:56 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
I’m considering jumping in on those
That's is your M.O.

« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2019, 07:54:00 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
I’m considering jumping in on those
That's is your M.O.
F-U, it’s a lot of (3)

« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2019, 08:07:08 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
I’m considering jumping in on those
That's is your M.O.
F-U, it’s a lot of (3)
Hahaha. Did I hit a nerve?

« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2019, 08:12:08 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
I’m considering jumping in on those
That's is your M.O.
F-U, it’s a lot of (3)
Hahaha. Did I hit a nerve?
It you recall correctly it was Dave who bid on something I was bidding on

« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2019, 08:49:41 PM »

Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
3-5-7 yards and 25’
That's some decent shooting if you kept that grouping from 25 ft.  You should have no problem passing the range portion.  Are you having to take the course also?
Yes, got to do the entire 8 hours which includes the range time.  The 3-5-7 yards are the state carry permit test ranges, 2-5round groups at each distance, pretty easy.

Seems like I always have one stray bullet, they made it a contest when I took the CHL training in Austin and I came in 2nd because of a single stray bullet in the 7 circle.   Now today that stray was with a 3.3” barrel .45
The SC laws much different than TX, ie where it's prohibited?

« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2019, 08:50:24 PM »

I had a great commute today. Better get started on the meatloaf for tonight's dinner. By the way, where's Dean?

Bacon wrapped and stuffed with cheese.
That is NOT grandma's meatloaf. Sounds yummo.

« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2019, 08:51:27 PM »

Hey, look at that, page 9.  I should stay away more often.  (A preemptive GFY to anyone who agrees).

« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2019, 09:20:40 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
I’m considering jumping in on those
That's is your M.O.
F-U, it’s a lot of (3)
Hahaha. Did I hit a nerve?
It you recall correctly it was Dave who bid on something I was bidding on
Details. I don't have much use for 'em.

« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2019, 09:24:09 PM »

I had a great commute today. Better get started on the meatloaf for tonight's dinner. By the way, where's Dean?

Bacon wrapped and stuffed with cheese.
That is NOT grandma's meatloaf. Sounds yummo.
Mashed potatoes too. Dinner went over well with the entire brood.

« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2019, 09:33:40 PM »

Speaking of food. I was intrigued by what you were eating the other day, Mark... Fucking Google, amIright?

« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2019, 09:35:20 PM »

Evening, muchachos...if anyone is here.

« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2019, 09:49:44 PM »

Speaking of food. I was intrigued by what you were eating the other day, Mark... Fucking Google, amIright?

LMAO.  You're more likely to get a happy ending vs hippo eggs in NJ.

« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2019, 10:26:49 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
I’m considering jumping in on those
Price got a bit high, another offer in the wings.

« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2019, 10:27:32 PM »

Hey, look at that, page 9.  I should stay away more often.  (A preemptive GFY to anyone who agrees).
TWSS

« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2019, 10:30:07 PM »

East Coast Cycle offering a free pickup and Oil Change safety check this week.  Wonder how much it costs for them to return it.  I sure as hell ain't riding this week….
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]