Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2019, 05:31:11 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!

« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2019, 05:31:58 PM »

Evening ChefTony and remaining mofos.  Out of the orifice all day today.

« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2019, 05:36:03 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid

« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2019, 05:37:30 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.

« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2019, 05:43:02 PM »

Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
The shooting range. Pay attention, Mark.

« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2019, 05:45:35 PM »

I had a great commute today. Better get started on the meatloaf for tonight's dinner. By the way, where's Dean?

« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2019, 05:45:55 PM »

Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
The shooting range. Pay attention, Mark.
::)

« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2019, 05:48:03 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
TWSS

« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2019, 05:55:01 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Glad to see SCDaveII back on the banter. Birthdays and day-in-history are back!!

« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2019, 05:59:12 PM »

Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
3-5-7 yards and 25’

« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2019, 06:01:06 PM »

Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
The shooting range. Pay attention, Mark.
That means how far from the target Mayor, you better come down and shoot some with me.

« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2019, 06:17:39 PM »

Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
3-5-7 yards and 25’
That's some decent shooting if you kept that grouping from 25 ft.  You should have no problem passing the range portion.  Are you having to take the course also?

« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2019, 06:25:01 PM »

Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings.

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
3-5-7 yards and 25’
That's some decent shooting if you kept that grouping from 25 ft.  You should have no problem passing the range portion.  Are you having to take the course also?
Yes, got to do the entire 8 hours which includes the range time.  The 3-5-7 yards are the state carry permit test ranges, 2-5round groups at each distance, pretty easy.

Seems like I always have one stray bullet, they made it a contest when I took the CHL training in Austin and I came in 2nd because of a single stray bullet in the 7 circle.   Now today that stray was with a 3.3” barrel .45

« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2019, 07:21:40 PM »

I had a great commute today. Better get started on the meatloaf for tonight's dinner. By the way, where's Dean?

Bacon wrapped and stuffed with cheese.

« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2019, 07:23:40 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid
Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.
I’m considering jumping in on those
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9