CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: 1/29/2019  (Read 9376 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 1/29/2019
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2019, 05:31:11 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!

Threebean

« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2019, 05:31:58 PM »

Evening ChefTony and remaining mofos.  Out of the orifice all day today.

sfish

« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2019, 05:36:03 PM »

financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?
Got enough to get me through this winter, then giving them away. No need for a trip to Burlington!
Don’t forget to maintain your Cbid

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2019, 05:37:30 PM »

Thanks for the reminder...was still ok this morning.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2019, 05:43:02 PM »

Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings. 

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
The shooting range. Pay attention, Mark.

Threebean

« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2019, 05:45:35 PM »

I had a great commute today. Better get started on the meatloaf for tonight's dinner. By the way, where's Dean?

Threebean

« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2019, 05:45:55 PM »

Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings. 

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
From what range?
::)

Threebean

« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2019, 05:48:03 PM »

TWSS

Threebean

« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2019, 05:55:01 PM »

Glad to see SCDaveII back on the banter. Birthdays and day-in-history are back!!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2019, 05:59:12 PM »

From what range?
3-5-7 yards and 25’

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2019, 06:01:06 PM »

From what range?
That means how far from the target Mayor, you better come down and shoot some with me.

Threebean

« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2019, 06:17:39 PM »

From what range?
3-5-7 yards and 25’
That's some decent shooting if you kept that grouping from 25 ft.  You should have no problem passing the range portion.  Are you having to take the course also? 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2019, 06:25:01 PM »

From what range?
3-5-7 yards and 25’
That's some decent shooting if you kept that grouping from 25 ft.  You should have no problem passing the range portion.  Are you having to take the course also?
Yes, got to do the entire 8 hours which includes the range time.  The 3-5-7 yards are the state carry permit test ranges, 2-5round groups at each distance, pretty easy.

Seems like I always have one stray bullet, they made it a contest when I took the CHL training in Austin and I came in 2nd because of a single stray bullet in the 7 circle.   Now today that stray was with a 3.3” barrel .45

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2019, 07:21:40 PM »

I had a great commute today. Better get started on the meatloaf for tonight's dinner. By the way, where's Dean?

Bacon wrapped and stuffed with cheese.

sfish

« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2019, 07:23:40 PM »

I’m considering jumping in on those
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9