CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: 1/29/2019  (Read 9368 times)

sfish

Re: 1/29/2019
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2019, 03:21:14 PM »

At the risk of sounding repetitive - hazzuh!
Sheesh, again with the hazzuh?
Right? Where's the fresh material?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2019, 03:23:43 PM »

Also I had a new experience today! 

I occasionally like a McDonalds burger and there was a pretty new McDonalds on my route so stopped there for lunch.  It was actually a very pleasant experience. So much so I found the manager and congratulated her for running the best McDonalds I have ever been to.  The place was very clean and ordering/service was excellent, they even brought my food over to the table .  😀

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2019, 03:31:22 PM »

Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings. 

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
I'm gonna have to try that some day.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2019, 03:33:01 PM »

Now this is a good one, Georgetown is a small town about 25 miles south of here.  Also where I keep my boat.

GEORGETOWN, SC (WMBF) - The Georgetown Police Department is investigating after a man said he woke up and had a bullet hole in his leg.

Deputies said the person is not able to give much information on what lead to the injury. GPD is continuing to investigate to figure out where the incident happened

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2019, 03:36:25 PM »

I occasionally like a McDonalds burger and there was a pretty new McDonalds on my route so stopped there for lunch.  It was actually a very pleasant experience. So much so I found the manager and congratulated her for running the best McDonalds I have ever been to.  The place was very clean and ordering/service was excellent, they even brought my food over to the table . 
I had McDs in the last week and it was quite the opposite experience. It took 5 employees about 15 minutes to change the tape in the cash register. And then the hits just kept coming. I wasn't at all impressed with my quarter pounder.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2019, 03:38:58 PM »

I occasionally like a McDonalds burger and there was a pretty new McDonalds on my route so stopped there for lunch.  It was actually a very pleasant experience. So much so I found the manager and congratulated her for running the best McDonalds I have ever been to.  The place was very clean and ordering/service was excellent, they even brought my food over to the table . 
Nice that you paid the manager a compliment. Generally, people are quicker to bitch rather than pat on the back.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2019, 03:46:51 PM »

Nice that you paid the manager a compliment. Generally, people are quicker to bitch rather than pat on the back.
I have chewed out plenty of lazy incompetent McDonalds managers over the years and all for good reasons but this is the first time I ever felt like one deserved to be complimented for doing a good job.

I don’t hesitate to raise hell about bad service or products but I try to always pay a compliment to those who deserve it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2019, 03:49:03 PM »

Successful trip to the chooting range today, nice I was the only person there.  Good to see I have not forgotten how to choot.

100 rounds using my compact .45 cal carry models and 100 .40 cal rounds out of a couple of full size models.  1 round in the 7 ring out of 200, 199 in the 9 and X rings. 

Smallest .45 model (XDs) did not seem to like the particular ammo I had and failed to load the first round a couple of times, that was irritating but it does happen sometimes.
Come on down here anytime, I will take care of you.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2019, 04:20:02 PM »

Why does it feel like a threat?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2019, 04:28:16 PM »

Why does it feel like a threat?
😂

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2019, 04:29:22 PM »

No tugboat today but had a shrimp boat a few minutes ago.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2019, 04:44:35 PM »

All boats are welcome.

Edit: Mrs. Shirley Mae. I'd guess she's a solid work horse.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2019, 05:08:31 PM »

All boats are welcome.

Edit: Mrs. Shirley Mae. I'd guess she's a solid work horse.
I would say that is a good guess.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2019, 05:23:35 PM »

I had a great commute today. Better get started on the meatloaf for tonight's dinner. By the way, where's Dean?

Threebean

« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2019, 05:30:31 PM »

From what range?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9