« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2019, 12:28:10 PM »

Cream cheese lull -
I guess everyone is hunkering down for the cold out there!
In fact, just got the text that kids don't have school tomorrow or Thursday.

« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2019, 12:31:49 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2019, 12:34:16 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
you mean, I'm going to have to miss herfs in the carolinas, instead of west jersey?

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2019, 12:36:09 PM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
How about Florsheim?  Macys and Penny's also have them.
You picked on odd one to come back on, but glad you're here.
Yea, well, that's the way it has been going as of late.

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2019, 12:36:51 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
you mean, I'm going to have to miss herfs in the carolinas, instead of west jersey?
Um....I don't miss herfs.

« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2019, 12:37:11 PM »

Cream cheese lull -
I guess everyone is hunkering down for the cold out there!
In fact, just got the text that kids don't have school tomorrow or Thursday.
Is Flo letting you work from home, then?

« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2019, 12:39:46 PM »

Are we so hard up for cigar names that we have to go with Tiger Kitty Soft Paws?
https://store.cigarfederation.com/products/tiger-kitty-soft-paws?variant=10811123717

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2019, 12:40:51 PM »

Are we so hard up for cigar names that we have to go with Tiger Kitty Soft Paws?
https://store.cigarfederation.com/products/tiger-kitty-soft-paws?variant=10811123717
Apparently, yes.

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2019, 12:41:30 PM »

Cream cheese lull -
I guess everyone is hunkering down for the cold out there!
In fact, just got the text that kids don't have school tomorrow or Thursday.
Is Flo letting you work from home, then?
Don't have to, the wife is home during the day. I'm also sure I wouldn't want to work from home 3 days in a row anyways.

« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2019, 12:41:34 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
David!

« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2019, 12:42:06 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Sure sounds like a lot. Hope you're getting everything pointed in the right direction now.

« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2019, 12:51:27 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
Forget all of that! How would you categorize your current winter coat situation?

« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2019, 01:38:12 PM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
How about Florsheim?  Macys and Penny's also have them.
You picked on odd one to come back on, but glad you're here.
Ditto

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2019, 01:41:43 PM »

Good day folks,  who knew this unemployment/retirement would be so busy....
financial shit, getting this house ready to put on the market, getting the build in SC started, getting rid of tons of junk accumulated...
So I guess you're done? Wasn't sure if they gave you advance notice and you had to continue working for some time. Seems to be one of the trends.

« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2019, 01:43:11 PM »

Are we so hard up for cigar names that we have to go with Tiger Kitty Soft Paws?
https://store.cigarfederation.com/products/tiger-kitty-soft-paws?variant=10811123717
Don't knock 'em till you've tried them.