Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2019, 06:33:03 AM »

Morning All, I slept in a bit this morning.

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2019, 06:38:36 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2019, 06:40:03 AM »

Morning All, I slept in a bit this morning.
Good for you. Good morning, SCTex. Wish I had done the same. Turns out, I can't leave for work just yet.

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2019, 06:40:16 AM »

Morning All, I slept in a bit this morning.
good morning Dave.

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2019, 06:44:05 AM »

Morning All, I slept in a bit this morning.
Good for you. Good morning, SCTex. Wish I had done the same. Turns out, I can't leave for work just yet.
Well, I woke up at 2:15 and did not go back to sleep until around 4:00 so sleeping late was not as good as it might sound.

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2019, 06:44:20 AM »

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2019, 06:45:34 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
yeah, right.

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2019, 06:47:22 AM »

Balmy 48° this morning, close to 60° by early afternoon then temp will begin falling.  30 for a low tomorrow though.

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2019, 06:48:13 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2019, 06:50:02 AM »

Balmy 48° this morning, close to 60° by early afternoon then temp will begin falling.  30 for a low tomorrow though.
We're currently showing low 20s but feels like 15° with snow in about 2 hours.

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2019, 06:53:06 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
but man would I like to go back to the 60's knowing what I know now.

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2019, 07:02:17 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
but man would I like to go back to the 60's knowing what I know now.
BUY MICROSOFT STOCK!

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2019, 07:08:24 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
but man would I like to go back to the 60's knowing what I know now.
BUY MICROSOFT STOCK!
bottled water!

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2019, 07:17:28 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
but man would I like to go back to the 60's knowing what I know now.
Amen on that idea, and preferably just stay there too.

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2019, 07:25:44 AM »

Another round of wonderful fresh pepper encrusted seared tuna for dinner last night, put it on a Caesar Salad.  SoSoSo Good!  Enough left for tacos tonight.

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9