Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
1/29/2019
« on: January 29, 2019, 12:01:46 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 01:12:39 AM »

It's been a looooooong day and tomorrow is already here. Better take a nap so that we can start this all over again. Sheesh.

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 04:36:21 AM »

goooooodmorning Tuesday.

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2019, 05:09:05 AM »

36° heading for the mid 60's.
summer will be back next week.

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 05:22:32 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 06:00:15 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2019, 06:07:02 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
You really wanted to open up that can of worms?

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2019, 06:07:31 AM »

Good morning, Dean and LTG.

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2019, 06:11:28 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2019, 06:11:53 AM »

Good morning, Dean and LTG.
good morning Tony.

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2019, 06:15:01 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
You really wanted to open up that can of worms?
As always, I aim to educate. Whether anyone chooses to learn or not, I can't help. Morning, Tony.

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2019, 06:15:44 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2019, 06:16:23 AM »

weatherman says Minneapolis will be 100° colder than Florida today.

'Life-Threatening' Wind Chills Arrive Tuesday: Minnesota Weather
Wind chills could fall to 65 degrees below zero Tuesday night.

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2019, 06:17:21 AM »

weatherman says Minneapolis will be 100° colder than Florida today.

'Life-Threatening' Wind Chills Arrive Tuesday: Minnesota Weather
Wind chills could fall to 65 degrees below zero Tuesday night.
Sheesh. That's just brutal.

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2019, 06:18:37 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9