Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2019, 07:30:13 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
but man would I like to go back to the 60's knowing what I know now.
BUY MICROSOFT STOCK!
bottled water!
COATS!!

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2019, 07:32:32 AM »

Another round of wonderful fresh pepper encrusted seared tuna for dinner last night, put it on a Caesar Salad.  SoSoSo Good!  Enough left for tacos tonight.
That looks awesome, right up my alley

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2019, 07:43:32 AM »

Another round of wonderful fresh pepper encrusted seared tuna for dinner last night, put it on a Caesar Salad.  SoSoSo Good!  Enough left for tacos tonight.
Oh wow, that looks delicious. Didn't realize I was starving already.

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2019, 07:43:54 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
but man would I like to go back to the 60's knowing what I know now.
BUY MICROSOFT STOCK!
bottled water!
COATS!!
LALTS

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2019, 07:44:58 AM »

Another round of wonderful fresh pepper encrusted seared tuna for dinner last night, put it on a Caesar Salad.  SoSoSo Good!  Enough left for tacos tonight.
That looks awesome, right up my alley
If you have access to high quality fresh tuna it is actually easy to do.

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2019, 07:51:22 AM »

Looks like I'm working from home today. My youngest (by a minute) woke up feeling like he had swallowed glass.

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2019, 07:55:08 AM »

Looks like I'm working from home today. My youngest (by a minute) woke up feeling like he had swallowed glass.
😷 Hope he gets over it quick and the whole clan does not come down with it.

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2019, 07:59:32 AM »

BILL INTRODUCED IN CONGRESS WOULD BAN INTERNET CIGAR & E-CIGARETTE SALES, FLAVORED TOBACCO

The bill was introduced earlier this month by Rep. Rosa DeLauro, D-Conn.

https://halfwheel.com/bill-introduced-in-congress-would-ban-internet-cigar-e-cigarette-sales-flavored-tobacco/292213

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2019, 08:00:10 AM »

La Palina classic and coffee.
Morning, Dean. FYI: Burlington Coat Factory is now just Burlington, because they barely sell coats. They're more like a TJ Maxx now, with a bunch of clothes and some random home shit. That was the first place I looked, since it's where I'd gone years ago for my last one.
good morning Dave. I didn't know that. last coat I bought there was a $500 London Fog years ago. what's the world coming to?
Something about millennials, I'm sure.  ;D
can't even find a shoe store that sells Florsheim Wingtips.
You don't have a time machine?
If he did, there would probably be some sort of time traveler's code that would prevent him from telling you.
but man would I like to go back to the 60's knowing what I know now.
BUY MICROSOFT STOCK!
bottled water!
COATS!!
A what?

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2019, 08:19:49 AM »

Looks like I'm working from home today. My youngest (by a minute) woke up feeling like he had swallowed glass.
Hope he gets over it quick and the whole clan does not come down with it.
The whole clan has been nothing but sick, for weeks now.

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2019, 08:34:45 AM »

Just noticed there is a Jam underway, now I have something to get excited about.

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2019, 08:42:14 AM »

Just noticed there is a Jam underway, now I have something to get excited about.
That makes me think of cream cheese and jelly. I can get excited about that.

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2019, 08:49:00 AM »

Decent offer Jamming , at least by today’s standards.

601 La Bomba Napalm 5 Pak for $19.99  FS

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2019, 09:05:22 AM »

Snow has started falling. So begins the deep freeze.

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2019, 09:06:30 AM »

Snow has started falling. So begins the deep freeze.
Here too.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9