Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2019, 04:03:35 PM »

Wonder if NJDave has found work yet?
Not even sure he's looking. He may very well still be with the old company. No idea on the timeline he was given.
I text with him last week, he's in SC working on the house-building project

« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2019, 04:33:56 PM »

Wonder if NJDave has found work yet?
Not even sure he's looking. He may very well still be with the old company. No idea on the timeline he was given.
I text with him last week, he's in SC working on the house-building project
Good to know he has an expert kitchen guy at the ready.  Funny, he hasn't asked me about the crown molding.  Guess he's just busy with other stuff.

« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2019, 04:34:49 PM »

Wonder if NJDave has found work yet?
Not even sure he's looking. He may very well still be with the old company. No idea on the timeline he was given.
I text with him last week, he's in SC working on the house-building project
Good to know he has an expert kitchen guy at the ready.  Funny, he hasn't asked me about the crown molding.  Guess he's just busy with other stuff.
That's my guess.

« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2019, 04:45:44 PM »

Wonder if NJDave has found work yet?
Not even sure he's looking. He may very well still be with the old company. No idea on the timeline he was given.
I text with him last week, he's in SC working on the house-building project
Good to know he has an expert kitchen guy at the ready.  Funny, he hasn't asked me about the crown molding.  Guess he's just busy with other stuff.
probably doesn't need a gazebo either.

« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2019, 04:56:21 PM »

What happened to LTG Dave?
probably left early to find a winter coat so he wouldn't have to put up with the remarks tomorrow.

« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2019, 05:18:58 PM »

What happened to LTG Dave?
probably left early to find a winter coat so he wouldn't have to put up with the remarks tomorrow.
That's probably why he failed to hazzuh, didn't want helpful suggestions on outerwear merchandisers for this evening. And we tried so hard to help him, it's a shame, really.

« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2019, 05:44:49 PM »

What happened to LTG Dave?
probably left early to find a winter coat so he wouldn't have to put up with the remarks tomorrow.
That's probably why he failed to hazzuh, didn't want helpful suggestions on outerwear merchandisers for this evening. And we tried so hard to help him, it's a shame, really.
they do have Burlington Coat Factories where he's at right? like Macy's? everywhere.

« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2019, 05:48:37 PM »

Wonder if NJDave has found work yet?
Not even sure he's looking. He may very well still be with the old company. No idea on the timeline he was given.
I text with him last week, he's in SC working on the house-building project
Good to know he has an expert kitchen guy at the ready.  Funny, he hasn't asked me about the crown molding.  Guess he's just busy with other stuff.
I'm sure he'll reach out to you if he decides to go for the "less is more" approach to crown molding

« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2019, 07:31:39 PM »

That discussion fizzled out.

« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2019, 07:38:07 PM »

That discussion fizzled out.
Hey T, cold temps and a snowstorm will have me busy this week. Just finishing fixing the snowblower. That had me worried to be outta commission. Stay safe. Catch you later.

« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2019, 07:41:00 PM »

That discussion fizzled out.
Hey T, cold temps and a snowstorm will have me busy this week. Just finishing fixing the snowblower. That had me worried to be outta commission. Stay safe. Catch you later.
Stay warm and dry, my friend.

« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2019, 08:24:44 PM »

That discussion fizzled out.
As well it should.

« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2019, 09:13:32 PM »

« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2019, 10:01:13 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]