Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2019, 09:20:06 AM »

Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
definately not tank top, short, and flip flop weather, but mid 60's today ........ so.
I need to replace my winter coat. You'd think mid-January in Cleveland would be an optimal place to find one. But no, anything a store has is on the clearance rank already. But Target has bathing suits out, so thank fucking god for that.
Amazon.
That would be a good way to go, except that I can't try them on beforehand. I'll just have to wait until next summer to buy a winter coat, apparently.
you worry about 'fit' in the cold? you can't buy 'bigger'?
If I buy something I'm going to wear, yes, I generally worry about if it will fit or not.
I really can't believe that you can't figure out how to buy a jacket in your size, sheesh!
I'm wondering what he did to his current coat to cause it to fail in the middle of winter.
Nothing happened to it, it's just old and not as warm as it used to be. Since temps below zero seem to be the new normal around here, I thought it might be time to look into something warmer.

Believe me, I'm sorry I brought it up.
Spring is right around the corner so take a quick look in the closet and make sure you're prepared so we don't have to revisit this issue
We definitely won't, that I can promise you.
we can always put a reminder on the calendar to automatically notify the banter membership.
That's a great idea Dean, I shudder to think about his Fall wardrobe

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2019, 09:23:25 AM »

[...]

He's already on a collision course with a bathing suit crisis.  Target is doing what they can do get ahead of it, but you can lead a horse to water....
With his healthy eating trend leading to steady weight loss, we could have a real problem on our hands as the warmer weather approaches. I'll bring my fabric ruler with me to CFest and see what we're up against

« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2019, 09:27:41 AM »

[...]

Good plan, but LTG is going to want Nate handling inseam measurement duties.

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2019, 09:29:12 AM »

[...]

I got your fall wardrobe right here.

« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2019, 09:32:24 AM »

[...]

Of course he will, I'll simply observe to verify proper measurement recordings

« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2019, 09:52:40 AM »

furnace manager just called.

grrrrr.

they don't have the part in stock. they are having it 'overnighted' and hope to be able to install tomorrow late or Wednesday morning. I told him my displeasure of the service call yesterday. that if the guy went a half hour down the road for the part he could have ordered it then. the service call is being waived. I also mentioned about my concern of the guy telling the lady to play with the circuit breakers and MAYBE it'll turn on. that guy will not be returning.

« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2019, 09:53:36 AM »

now waiting on Home Depot for them to deliver and install her washer.

« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2019, 09:55:18 AM »

@Tony. is there a way to configure the calendar to notify members of events or wardrobe updates?

« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2019, 09:58:46 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2019, 10:02:51 AM »

@Tony. is there a way to configure the calendar to notify members of events or wardrobe updates?
CNS

« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2019, 10:03:35 AM »

@Dave. good luck qualifying today.
Thanks, That is Saturday but I am not concerned about it being an issue.  I am just going to a range today for a bit of practice and pleasure.
Me too.  Today will be sunny and 70, so think I'll go for a nice ride and hit the range this afternoon.  Work will have to wait until the weather turns crappy.
You're in IT now?

« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2019, 10:03:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?

« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2019, 10:04:28 AM »

@Dave. good luck qualifying today.
Thanks, That is Saturday but I am not concerned about it being an issue.  I am just going to a range today for a bit of practice and pleasure.
Me too.  Today will be sunny and 70, so think I'll go for a nice ride and hit the range this afternoon.  Work will have to wait until the weather turns crappy.
You're in IT now?
You have it backwards, the IT guys don't work when the weather is crappy.

« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2019, 10:08:11 AM »

@Dave. good luck qualifying today.
Thanks, That is Saturday but I am not concerned about it being an issue.  I am just going to a range today for a bit of practice and pleasure.
Me too.  Today will be sunny and 70, so think I'll go for a nice ride and hit the range this afternoon.  Work will have to wait until the weather turns crappy.
You're in IT now?
You have it backwards, the IT guys don't work when the weather is crappy.
I didn't know IT guys worked in ANY weather. it's either too hot, too cold, too wet, too snowy, or too nice.

« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2019, 10:08:26 AM »

[...]

What do you mean, we're just trying to be helpful like always.
You should contact fellow Ohioan CB, he can hook you up at Macy's.

CNS
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8