Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2019, 05:59:14 AM »

Brrr.

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2019, 06:05:00 AM »

Don’t forget the postage rate increase that went into effect yesterday.

The price of Forever stamps is increasing by 10 percent, and will go from 50 cents to 55 cents, according to a United States Postal Service press release.

The First-Class Mail Forever stamp price will take effect Jan. 27, the federal agency said. NBC Bay Area reports that the change is the biggest jump in the history of the USPS.

Although the price is increasing, old Forever stamps remain valid for mailing a letter regardless of how much the price changes.
Who still uses postage stamps?

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2019, 06:05:58 AM »

Don’t forget the postage rate increase that went into effect yesterday.

The price of Forever stamps is increasing by 10 percent, and will go from 50 cents to 55 cents, according to a United States Postal Service press release.

The First-Class Mail Forever stamp price will take effect Jan. 27, the federal agency said. NBC Bay Area reports that the change is the biggest jump in the history of the USPS.

Although the price is increasing, old Forever stamps remain valid for mailing a letter regardless of how much the price changes.
Who still uses postage stamps?
I do.
morning Tony.

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2019, 06:06:26 AM »

Good morning, Dean, Dave, Rick, and LTG.

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2019, 06:08:02 AM »

Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2019, 06:09:00 AM »

Don’t forget the postage rate increase that went into effect yesterday.

The price of Forever stamps is increasing by 10 percent, and will go from 50 cents to 55 cents, according to a United States Postal Service press release.

The First-Class Mail Forever stamp price will take effect Jan. 27, the federal agency said. NBC Bay Area reports that the change is the biggest jump in the history of the USPS.

Although the price is increasing, old Forever stamps remain valid for mailing a letter regardless of how much the price changes.
Who still uses postage stamps?
Well, we still have to use 2 each month for non-electronic bill payments in addition to a few birthday cards, etc. now and then.

How did you send out your Christmas cards?

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2019, 06:14:33 AM »

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2019, 06:16:15 AM »

Don’t forget the postage rate increase that went into effect yesterday.

The price of Forever stamps is increasing by 10 percent, and will go from 50 cents to 55 cents, according to a United States Postal Service press release.

The First-Class Mail Forever stamp price will take effect Jan. 27, the federal agency said. NBC Bay Area reports that the change is the biggest jump in the history of the USPS.

Although the price is increasing, old Forever stamps remain valid for mailing a letter regardless of how much the price changes.
Who still uses postage stamps?
Well, we still have to use 2 each month for non-electronic bill payments in addition to a few birthday cards, etc. now and then.

How did you send out your Christmas cards?
Point taken. But it's probably the only ones we buy all year.

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2019, 06:20:27 AM »

Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2019, 06:25:13 AM »

Don’t forget the postage rate increase that went into effect yesterday.

The price of Forever stamps is increasing by 10 percent, and will go from 50 cents to 55 cents, according to a United States Postal Service press release.

The First-Class Mail Forever stamp price will take effect Jan. 27, the federal agency said. NBC Bay Area reports that the change is the biggest jump in the history of the USPS.

Although the price is increasing, old Forever stamps remain valid for mailing a letter regardless of how much the price changes.
Who still uses postage stamps?
Well, we still have to use 2 each month for non-electronic bill payments in addition to a few birthday cards, etc. now and then.

How did you send out your Christmas cards?
Point taken. But it's probably the only ones we buy all year.
I mail monthly checks for rent, bi-monthly for water, and quarterly for trash pick up.

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2019, 06:26:29 AM »

Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
definately not tank top, short, and flip flop weather, but mid 60's today ........ so.

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2019, 06:33:28 AM »

[...]

At a minimum I have to write paper checks and mail them monthly for my boat storage and the HOA fee.

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2019, 06:34:24 AM »

Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
definately not tank top, short, and flip flop weather, but mid 60's today ........ so.
I need to replace my winter coat. You'd think mid-January in Cleveland would be an optimal place to find one. But no, anything a store has is on the clearance rank already. But Target has bathing suits out, so thank fucking god for that.

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2019, 06:45:18 AM »

Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
definately not tank top, short, and flip flop weather, but mid 60's today ........ so.
I need to replace my winter coat. You'd think mid-January in Cleveland would be an optimal place to find one. But no, anything a store has is on the clearance rank already. But Target has bathing suits out, so thank fucking god for that.
You may have to hit the Salvation Army.

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2019, 06:54:32 AM »

Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
definately not tank top, short, and flip flop weather, but mid 60's today ........ so.
I need to replace my winter coat. You'd think mid-January in Cleveland would be an optimal place to find one. But no, anything a store has is on the clearance rank already. But Target has bathing suits out, so thank fucking god for that.
Amazon.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8