Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2019, 10:09:20 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
anything fucked up today yet?
😁

« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2019, 10:13:06 AM »

Brrr.
morning Dave.
43° here, cold. probably one of the warmer places around.
Sounds downright tropical at this point.
definately not tank top, short, and flip flop weather, but mid 60's today ........ so.
I need to replace my winter coat. You'd think mid-January in Cleveland would be an optimal place to find one. But no, anything a store has is on the clearance rank already. But Target has bathing suits out, so thank fucking god for that.
Amazon.
That would be a good way to go, except that I can't try them on beforehand. I'll just have to wait until next summer to buy a winter coat, apparently.
you worry about 'fit' in the cold? you can't buy 'bigger'?
If I buy something I'm going to wear, yes, I generally worry about if it will fit or not.
I really can't believe that you can't figure out how to buy a jacket in your size, sheesh!
I'm wondering what he did to his current coat to cause it to fail in the middle of winter.
Nothing happened to it, it's just old and not as warm as it used to be. Since temps below zero seem to be the new normal around here, I thought it might be time to look into something warmer.

Believe me, I'm sorry I brought it up.
Spring is right around the corner so take a quick look in the closet and make sure you're prepared so we don't have to revisit this issue
We definitely won't, that I can promise you.
we can always put a reminder on the calendar to automatically notify the banter membership.
Can we?

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2019, 10:13:32 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.

« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2019, 10:14:26 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan.
anything fucked up today yet?

Nah, pretty much unwound the clusterfuck I created last week.

« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2019, 10:14:59 AM »

@Tony. is there a way to configure the calendar to notify members of events or wardrobe updates?
Probably.

« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2019, 10:15:16 AM »

« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2019, 10:15:47 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
LMFAO!

« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2019, 10:16:46 AM »

« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2019, 10:18:02 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.
That said, that fur coat somebody posted was nifty. Think it would go with my Stetsons?

« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2019, 10:18:53 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.
That said, that fur coat somebody posted was nifty. Think it would go with my Stetsons?
Pretty sure that goes with ANYTHING.

« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2019, 10:21:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.
That said, that fur coat somebody posted was nifty. Think it would go with my Stetsons?
Pretty sure that goes with ANYTHING.

or nothing at all. 😘

« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2019, 10:22:12 AM »

My latest acquisition. Had a bunch of Cabela's points I needed to use, and they sent me a coupon and extra points, so I ordered it. Remington 870 Express Super Mag. Protection against marauding geese and Joe Biden.

« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2019, 10:23:13 AM »

My latest acquisition. Had a bunch of Cabela's points I needed to use, and they sent me a coupon and extra points, so I ordered it. Remington 870 Express Super Mag. Protection against marauding geese and Joe Biden.
👍

« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2019, 10:27:29 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.
That said, that fur coat somebody posted was nifty. Think it would go with my Stetsons?
Pretty sure that goes with ANYTHING.
Even a big and tall cigar smoker from Ohio?

« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2019, 10:43:03 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, raz.  You all squared away on the winter coat front?
I am, though I really want a B3 jacket. Just haven't brought myself to pay the coupla grand they command.
That said, that fur coat somebody posted was nifty. Think it would go with my Stetsons?
Pretty sure that goes with ANYTHING.
Even a big and tall cigar smoker from Ohio?
Especially so.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8