Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

And now I'm heading to the last game of the weekend.  Baby girl is cheering for her team in the playoffs.  I bet it will wind up being the best game I see all week.  :)

stay warm Tony.
Season over.  :(  We were out-coached today.  12-18 was the final score.
Was this soccer or football?
Football.  My daughter was cheerleading.  She was upset because she thought she'd get a Superbowl jacket this year, like her older sister.
so go buy her one dad!
or better yet, get her Super Bowl tickets.
ha ha ha.
$3 to get a ticket to the Meadowlands Football League Superbowl.  I've got too many kids, I can't afford that.  :)
Cheap bastige!

And now I'm heading to the last game of the weekend.  Baby girl is cheering for her team in the playoffs.  I bet it will wind up being the best game I see all week.  :)

stay warm Tony.
Season over.  :(  We were out-coached today.  12-18 was the final score.
Was this soccer or football?
Football.  My daughter was cheerleading.  She was upset because she thought she'd get a Superbowl jacket this year, like her older sister.
so go buy her one dad!
or better yet, get her Super Bowl tickets.
ha ha ha.
$3 to get a ticket to the Meadowlands Football League Superbowl.  I've got too many kids, I can't afford that.  :)
Cheap bastige!
LOL.  Actually, my other daughter's team is still in it and they've won twice before.

Jeff Gordon done busted Kesalowsky in the mouth
Didn't know what you were talking about so I just googled it.  Pretty wild.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]