Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
1/18/2019
« on: January 18, 2019, 12:02:16 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 05:34:19 AM »

Morning, Happy Jamming Day!

“Do you wake up as I do, having forgotten what it is that hurts or where, until you move?” – Jeanette Winterson

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 05:41:46 AM »

53° and mostly cloudy, 60° and mostly cloudy for the afternoon.

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 06:00:31 AM »

Cold here with a coating of white stuff on everything. Not enough to think about pulling out a shovel.

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2019, 06:00:55 AM »

Good morning, SCDave.

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2019, 06:02:56 AM »

Cold here with a coating of white stuff on everything. Not enough to think about pulling out a shovel.
Snowpocalypse begins tomorrow morning, if the fear mongers are to be believed.

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2019, 06:10:06 AM »

Cold here with a coating of white stuff on everything. Not enough to think about pulling out a shovel.
Snowpocalypse begins tomorrow morning, if the fear mongers are to be believed.
I don't mind it so much over the weekend. I just don't want another 6 hour commute home.

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2019, 06:10:24 AM »

Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2019, 06:12:12 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony. Rick must be on boiler duty.
45° heading to mid 70's.

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2019, 06:17:50 AM »

Good morning, SCDave.
Morning Mayor, had a tugboat and barge come by last night but too dark for a pic.

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2019, 06:24:16 AM »

Cold here with a coating of white stuff on everything. Not enough to think about pulling out a shovel.
Snowpocalypse begins tomorrow morning, if the fear mongers are to be believed.
I don't mind it so much over the weekend. I just don't want another 6 hour commute home.
Agreed. I have no plans to leave the house until Monday morning. Kids were already off today and Monday because of MLK Jr day.

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2019, 06:36:20 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony. Rick must be on boiler duty.
45° heading to mid 70's.
Good morning, Dean.

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2019, 06:37:34 AM »

Good morning, SCDave.
Morning Mayor, had a tugboat and barge come by last night but too dark for a pic.
C'est la vie.

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2019, 06:38:23 AM »

Cold here with a coating of white stuff on everything. Not enough to think about pulling out a shovel.
Snowpocalypse begins tomorrow morning, if the fear mongers are to be believed.
I don't mind it so much over the weekend. I just don't want another 6 hour commute home.
Agreed. I have no plans to leave the house until Monday morning. Kids were already off today and Monday because of MLK Jr day.
My kids were praying for more snow to get today off but alas, not even a delayed opening.

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2019, 06:44:36 AM »

Cold here with a coating of white stuff on everything. Not enough to think about pulling out a shovel.
Snowpocalypse begins tomorrow morning, if the fear mongers are to be believed.
I don't mind it so much over the weekend. I just don't want another 6 hour commute home.
Agreed. I have no plans to leave the house until Monday morning. Kids were already off today and Monday because of MLK Jr day.
My kids were praying for more snow to get today off but alas, not even a delayed opening.
Same here for a lot of my friends. Not sure we got any snow at all last night, by the looks of it.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9