Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2019, 07:07:53 AM »

Cold here with a coating of white stuff on everything. Not enough to think about pulling out a shovel.
Snowpocalypse begins tomorrow morning, if the fear mongers are to be believed.
I don't mind it so much over the weekend. I just don't want another 6 hour commute home.
Agreed. I have no plans to leave the house until Monday morning. Kids were already off today and Monday because of MLK Jr day.
My kids were praying for more snow to get today off but alas, not even a delayed opening.
Same here for a lot of my friends. Not sure we got any snow at all last night, by the looks of it.
I was happy with the less than 1/2 inch of snow. I have a ton of meetings today and it would have been a shitshow with the whole family home.

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2019, 07:17:57 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2019, 07:20:31 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2019, 07:24:42 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2019, 07:43:09 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
31 here now, and it looks like that's gonna be as high as we get today. Hope to get a smoke in tonight, because looking at the upcoming forecast, it doesn't appear I'll have another chance any time soon.

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2019, 08:03:24 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2019, 08:18:22 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
ALT 0176. Morning, *Scott.

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2019, 08:18:47 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
Using IOS ?

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2019, 08:19:01 AM »

Good morning weather reporters and AsteriskFish.  52°F and foggy here.  Up to low 70's but cloudy.  Tomorrow will be the crap with low 50's for a high and 30 mph wind gusts.

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2019, 08:20:28 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
Using IOS ?
PC, morning Dave

« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2019, 08:23:03 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
Using IOS ?
PC, morning Dave
Morning, can’t help you then.

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2019, 08:32:51 AM »

@ Fish - Not a bad offer

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2019, 08:39:36 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony. Rick must be on boiler duty.
45° heading to mid 70's.
Good morning Guys. It's snowing right now. Supposedly the heavy bands are coming. I'm on call this weekend so may pop in from time to time.

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2019, 08:43:26 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony. Rick must be on boiler duty.
45° heading to mid 70's.
Good morning Guys. It's snowing right now. Supposedly the heavy bands are coming. I'm on call this weekend so may pop in from time to time.
Stay warm out there, Rick.

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2019, 08:57:37 AM »

I need to smoke a cigar today. It's been way too long.
+1

Hopefully we will have a warm 60° today so I can catch up on some
40° will be about as good as it gets here.
I'd take a 40* smoke right now. Why can't I figure out how to do the degree symbol? GFY's in advance of you wise-ass replies!!
It just so happens my phone keyboard has it. There is also an ALT# key combo you can use but I don't have the will to look it up.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9