Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2019, 06:13:22 AM »

Back in business until they go broke again😂, what a $hit-show!

A last ditch effort from billionaire hedge-fund manager Eddie Lamper is set to keep Sears alive after beating off competition for the legacy retailer.

America's largest retailer, Sears will remain in existence with approximately 425 stores — it had 2000 in 2013.

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2019, 06:23:41 AM »

I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.
we shouldn't waste court costs on this, just a bullet in each of their heads.
yes I do.

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2019, 06:24:11 AM »

Morning Dave 9 deg on the drive in

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2019, 06:27:36 AM »

Morning Dave 9 deg on the drive in
Those boilers aren't gonna check themselves.

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2019, 06:34:20 AM »

Time to walk the dogs

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2019, 06:35:59 AM »

I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.
we shouldn't waste court costs on this, just a bullet in each of their heads.
yes I do.

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2019, 07:07:28 AM »

Frosty this morning but not near as heavy as earlier this week.

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2019, 07:13:06 AM »

Morning Dave 9 deg on the drive in
Those boilers aren't gonna check themselves.
Yeah I'm on mechanical checks

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2019, 07:16:40 AM »

Morning Dave 9 deg on the drive in
Those boilers aren't gonna check themselves.
Yeah I'm on mechanical checks
I'm on a bus that I hope has been mechanically checked, but I seriously doubt it.

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2019, 07:18:05 AM »

Frosty this morning but not near as heavy as earlier this week.
Spring will be here before you know it. Or at least, that's what I keep telling myself.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7