CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: 1/17/2019  (Read 8376 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
1/17/2019
« on: January 17, 2019, 12:01:09 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/17/2019
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 12:21:16 AM »

Went to take the trash out and it is cold as heck out there. Probably should have worn a coat. RealFeel 21°.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 05:23:05 AM »

Went to take the trash out and it is cold as heck out there. Probably should have worn a coat. RealFeel 21°.
This weekend is supposed to be Cold  with single digits and a potential storm hitting the area. Fun, fun

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 05:23:58 AM »

Gonna be even more ridiculous over the weekend with this big storm coming. Sunday I have a low of 7, and Monday, a low of 1 fuckin' degree.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 05:33:30 AM »

Morning Mayor & Blue!

“Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.” –      Glen Cook

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 05:34:35 AM »

33° here now but mid 20’s here Monday morning.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 05:42:52 AM »

good morning Rick, Dave, and Tony.
32° here. damn.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2019, 05:50:34 AM »

I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 05:51:38 AM »

good morning Rick, Dave, and Tony.
32° here. damn.
Morning ShiveringDean

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2019, 05:57:16 AM »

I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.
we shouldn't waste court costs on this, just a bullet in each of their heads.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2019, 05:57:20 AM »

This weekend is supposed to be Cold  with single digits and a potential storm hitting the area. Fun, fun
Yep, I saw that.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2019, 05:57:52 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2019, 06:01:04 AM »

Sometimes there's only a thin line separating cop and thug. She didn't keep very good company.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2019, 06:01:59 AM »

we shouldn't waste court costs on this, just a bullet in each of their heads.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2019, 06:02:59 AM »

Sometimes there's only a thin line separating cop and thug. She didn't keep very good company.
Yep, sadly so.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7