Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
1/17/2019
« on: January 17, 2019, 12:01:09 AM »

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 12:21:16 AM »

Went to take the trash out and it is cold as heck out there. Probably should have worn a coat. RealFeel 21°.

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 05:23:05 AM »

Went to take the trash out and it is cold as heck out there. Probably should have worn a coat. RealFeel 21°.
This weekend is supposed to be Cold  with single digits and a potential storm hitting the area. Fun, fun

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 05:23:58 AM »

Went to take the trash out and it is cold as heck out there. Probably should have worn a coat. RealFeel 21°.
Gonna be even more ridiculous over the weekend with this big storm coming. Sunday I have a low of 7, and Monday, a low of 1 fuckin' degree.

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 05:33:30 AM »

Morning Mayor & Blue!

“Morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.” –      Glen Cook

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 05:34:35 AM »

33° here now but mid 20’s here Monday morning.

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 05:42:52 AM »

good morning Rick, Dave, and Tony.
32° here. damn.

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2019, 05:50:34 AM »

I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2019, 05:51:38 AM »

good morning Rick, Dave, and Tony.
32° here. damn.
Morning ShiveringDean

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2019, 05:57:16 AM »

I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.
we shouldn't waste court costs on this, just a bullet in each of their heads.

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2019, 05:57:20 AM »

Went to take the trash out and it is cold as heck out there. Probably should have worn a coat. RealFeel 21°.
This weekend is supposed to be Cold  with single digits and a potential storm hitting the area. Fun, fun
Yep, I saw that.

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2019, 05:57:52 AM »

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2019, 06:01:04 AM »

I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.
Sometimes there's only a thin line separating cop and thug. She didn't keep very good company.

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2019, 06:01:59 AM »

I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.
we shouldn't waste court costs on this, just a bullet in each of their heads.

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2019, 06:02:59 AM »

I posted news of a cop shooting in Shreveport last week and did it ever end up with a twist after 3 arrests Monday night.  Yes, the lady shot was a police officer in uniform at her home getting ready to go to work.  But, the term “cop shooting” ends there.  Was not random and really probably nothing to do with being a cop,it was domestic violence.  She was actually shot multiple times by her live-in boyfriend/baby daddy with two of his friends present.  All 3 males had criminal records and they set the scene up to appear as a drive-by shooting.

Sad story for her, she actually went to the same high school I went to and had only been a cop for less than 2 months.
Sometimes there's only a thin line separating cop and thug. She didn't keep very good company.
Yep, sadly so.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7