Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2019, 07:34:32 AM »

The sun is coming up behind Manhattan and it's absolutely gorgeous. The photo through the dirty bus window could never do it justice.
The sun is half way up out my window, bright orange
Still pitch black here. Lol
How far from central time are you?
Closer than we are to the coast, it looks like. I remember a couple summers ago when Jersey Dave was here on business, he said he was surprised how late the sun stayed out.

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2019, 07:34:59 AM »

The sun is coming up behind Manhattan and it's absolutely gorgeous. The photo through the dirty bus window could never do it justice.
The sun is half way up out my window, bright orange
Good morning, Scott. This was the best shot I could get...

Pretty great view there.

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2019, 07:36:43 AM »

@ Bean - Cat code seems to work with these, $88.79 delivered.
Good deal on La Haciendas Superiores also, box of 25 delivered for $104.56

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2019, 07:41:10 AM »

The sun is coming up behind Manhattan and it's absolutely gorgeous. The photo through the dirty bus window could never do it justice.
The sun is half way up out my window, bright orange
Good morning, Scott. This was the best shot I could get...

Warden said thanks she liked that pic.

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2019, 07:42:37 AM »

Has anyone else smoked the 601 Snake Bite? I was given one from NJDave and enjoyed it, one of 3 deals on Joe Cigar today

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2019, 07:45:34 AM »

I wish I could say I don’t know anyone that would have never done something like this🤐. (Not on the interstate and not in the daylight though)

Driver spots women dancing on SUV on I-64 near St. Louis Science Center

https://fox2now.com/2019/01/15/driver-spots-women-dancing-on-suv-on-i-64-near-st-louis-science-center/

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2019, 08:13:13 AM »

breakfast time.

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2019, 08:18:38 AM »

The sun is coming up behind Manhattan and it's absolutely gorgeous. The photo through the dirty bus window could never do it justice.
The sun is half way up out my window, bright orange
Good morning, Scott. This was the best shot I could get...

Pretty great view there.
Cooler when you could actually see the Empire State Building. I barely got it peeking in the background. The clouds took over but like Fish said, a few minutes earlier the colors were even more beautiful.

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2019, 08:19:51 AM »

The sun is coming up behind Manhattan and it's absolutely gorgeous. The photo through the dirty bus window could never do it justice.
The sun is half way up out my window, bright orange
Good morning, Scott. This was the best shot I could get...

Warden said thanks she liked that pic.
It's the least I could do. Would have been cooler if there were tugs in the water.

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2019, 08:20:44 AM »

Has anyone else smoked the 601 Snake Bite? I was given one from NJDave and enjoyed it, one of 3 deals on Joe Cigar today
I'll have to look for it. Pretty sure I have one with me.

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2019, 08:24:38 AM »

dessert.

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2019, 08:26:48 AM »

I wish I could say I don’t know anyone that would have never done something like this. (Not on the interstate and not in the daylight though)

Driver spots women dancing on SUV on I-64 near St. Louis Science Center

https://fox2now.com/2019/01/15/driver-spots-women-dancing-on-suv-on-i-64-near-st-louis-science-center/
Why did I automatically think of Bad Dad when I read it?

« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2019, 08:28:06 AM »

dessert.
Dang, Deano! You're making my mouth water.

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2019, 08:32:14 AM »

dessert.
Dang, Deano! You're making my mouth water.
avi, breakfast, and cigars will do that. 😁

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2019, 08:35:16 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9