CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: 1/14/2019  (Read 6556 times)

Threebean

Threebean

Re: 1/14/2019
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2019, 08:14:30 AM »

Flo came through. I have my renters insurance AND reinstated auto insurance.
And I appreciate your contribution to my bottom line.
they almost fucked up big time and I came close to finding another company after over 15 years. their computer system never updated my address changes even though I spoke with CS 18 months ago.
Bastiges!
Really.  If he was paying attention on the banter he could have saved money at esurance.   ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2019, 08:22:00 AM »

they almost fucked up big time and I came close to finding another company after over 15 years. their computer system never updated my address changes even though I spoke with CS 18 months ago.
Bastiges!
Really.  If he was paying attention on the banter he could have saved money at esurance.   ;)
And if he shopped around some he would not be supporting the commie anti-gun Democrats.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2019, 08:41:58 AM »

Bastiges!
And if he shopped around some he would not be supporting the commie anti-gun Democrats.
Good thing he didn't do that, then.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2019, 08:45:11 AM »

Good morning Daves, Tony, and InsuredDean.  Monday, Monday....♫♫
good morning Mark.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2019, 08:48:59 AM »

Bastiges!
I don't shop by political affiliation. I have been pleased with quality of service.
but having to prove where I garage my vehicle after mailing non-renewal notices to my address and wanting multiple proofs of address after 18 months almost put me over the edge.

Threebean

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2019, 08:52:27 AM »

Bastiges!
I don't shop by political affiliation. I have been pleased with quality of service.
but having to prove where I garage my vehicle after mailing non-renewal notices to my address and wanting multiple proofs of address after 18 months almost put me over the edge.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2019, 08:53:56 AM »

Good morning Daves, Tony, and InsuredDean.  Monday, Monday....♫♫
Good morning, Mark.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2019, 08:56:42 AM »

Bastiges!
You obviously don’t shop insurance on any basis other than maybe tv ads.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2019, 08:58:27 AM »

Bastiges!
Yeah, proof of garaging is a pretty big initiative, especially in places like FL and NY. They've found a good groove cracking down on it, and it's clearly working, cause business hasn't been this good in a long time.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2019, 09:00:22 AM »

Bastiges!
You obviously don’t shop insurance on any basis other than maybe tv ads.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2019, 09:05:45 AM »

Bastiges!
Yeah, proof of garaging is a pretty big initiative, especially in places like FL and NY. They've found a good groove cracking down on it, and it's clearly working, cause business hasn't been this good in a long time.
Massive advertising campaigns work

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2019, 09:13:11 AM »

Bastiges!
I was referring more to the work we do with fraud initiatives, like proof of garaging. Making sure the people we bring in are good, and getting rid of the ones who aren't is better for business. Every big insurance company spends buckets of money on advertising, but solid underwriting practices are the key to being continuously profitable.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2019, 09:20:00 AM »

Bastiges!
I was referring more to the work we do with fraud initiatives, like proof of garaging. Making sure the people we bring in are good, and getting rid of the ones who aren't is better for business. Every big insurance company spends buckets of money on advertising, but solid underwriting practices are the key to being continuously profitable.
Yeah, sure.  So that must be why you buy insurance from Allstate/Esurance, they don’t require good people.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2019, 09:24:56 AM »

Bastiges!
Yeah, sure.  So that must be why you buy insurance from Allstate/Esurance, they don’t require good people.
Damn, way to cut a brother... I didn't say you were wrong but damn.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8