Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Red Flag warnings out, whatever they are.

Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee.
Just stay out of the water Dean and you will be OK.

Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
morning Dave.
some kind of high wind storm warning?

Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
morning Dave.
some kind of high wind storm warning?

Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
morning Dave.
some kind of high wind storm warning?

Florida’s beach warning flag program uses flags in four colors accompanied by interpretive signs along the beach to explain the meaning of each color. To the extent funds are available, warning flags and interpretive signs are provided free of charge to local governments that provide public beach access. The communities that receive the free warning flags and interpretive signs are responsible for the installation, proper use, and maintenance of the flags and signs.

Could be for wind and/or strong water currents.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
Good morning Native.

Here you go Dean

.LAKE WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 PM EDT THIS
EVENING...

* TIMING...8 AM TO 8 PM EDT ON SATURDAY.

* WINDS...NORTHWEST WINDS 15 TO 25 MPH WITH FREQUENT GUSTS UP TO
35 MPH.

* IMPACTS...HAZARDOUS BOATING CONDITIONS WILL DEVELOP ON AREA
LAKES AS WINDS INCREASE ACROSS THE REGION.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

A LAKE WIND ADVISORY IS ISSUED WHEN SUSTAINED WINDS ARE FORECAST
TO BE 20 TO 29 MPH WITH FREQUENT GUSTS TO NEAR OR ABOVE GALE
FORCE FOR AT LEAST 3 HOURS.  WINDS OF THESE MAGNITUDES WILL
CREATE ROUGH CONDITIONS ON LARGER AREA LAKES WHICH COULD PRODUCE
DAMAGE TO...OR FLIP...SMALL PLEASURE CRAFT.

OUTDOOR ENTHUSIASTS MAY WISH TO POSTPONE LAKE RELATED ACTIVITIES
UNTIL CONDITIONS IMPROVE.

Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
Good morning Native.
Got any big plans for your day off?

Just looked at the weather at my old place in the Ozarks and chill factor there is 22 degrees.  Don't miss that chit one bit!
Logged

dwgbryant

thanks Dave.

Time to pour another cup of hot French Market Coffee.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
Good morning Native.
Got any big plans for your day off?
Not anything I would call fun, may go try and order a new phone, contract date is finally here so it's upgrade time but I will still be stuck waiting 6 weeks for the new phone to come in but hopefully it won't take to long and I can come back and enjoy some football.

Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
Good morning Native.
Got any big plans for your day off?
Not anything I would call fun, may go try and order a new phone, contract date is finally here so it's upgrade time but I will still be stuck waiting 6 weeks for the new phone to come in but hopefully it won't take to long and I can come back and enjoy some football.
I just this Tuesday ordered my son a new iPhone 6 plus for his birthday next week  and they said it would not ship until November 14th.  Then yesterday I got a notice it was shipped and will be here Tuesday.  A few interesting games on today nap but most don't start till 2:00 and later.

Nice cool morning here for the opening day of deer season in Texas.  Before political correctness took over the opening day of Deer Season was always on Friday and was actually a school holiday.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip & Dean.  Happy Day Off Chip and Another Happy Red Flag Day Off Dean.
Good morning Native.
Got any big plans for your day off?
Not anything I would call fun, may go try and order a new phone, contract date is finally here so it's upgrade time but I will still be stuck waiting 6 weeks for the new phone to come in but hopefully it won't take to long and I can come back and enjoy some football.
I just this Tuesday ordered my son a new iPhone 6 plus for his birthday next week  and they said it would not ship until November 14th.  Then yesterday I got a notice it was shipped and will be here Tuesday.  A few interesting games on today nap but most don't start till 2:00 and later.
Thats good news since that's the phone I am about to order, better news that I may not have to wait 6 weeks. My daughter and her husband ordered theirs this past week so I guess we will see if their dates get moved up.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11