Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2019, 08:35:53 AM »

Thought for today

"If you are ruled by mind you are a king; if by body, a slave." — Cato, Roman statesman and historian (234 B.C.-149 B.C.)
Thanks, Tom. You're exceeding expectations. I'll have to talk to HR about getting you a raise.

Thanks Tony, but you have more important things to do today.
Which can't be said often. ;)

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2019, 09:22:20 AM »

Scorchers 🔥at the Page.

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2019, 09:25:40 AM »

Pretty solid deal on Brickhouse at the Page, below the fold. $32/10

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2019, 09:31:06 AM »

Scorchers 🔥at the Page.
Haven't fooled with that in awhile, guess it's worth a look (TWSS).

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2019, 10:29:56 AM »

Scorchers 🔥at the Page.
Haven't fooled with that in awhile, guess it's worth a look (TWSS).
Everyone scoping out great Page deals lull?

« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2019, 10:31:10 AM »

Scorchers 🔥at the Page.
Haven't fooled with that in awhile, guess it's worth a look (TWSS).
Everyone scoping out great Page deals lull?
Yes, and they suck lull..

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2019, 10:52:48 AM »

Took the day off to attend my friend's funeral. I'll be scarce today.
Morning, Tony. How's that Go Fund Me page going?
It should be hitting $50K soon.
It certainly won't replace their mother, or cover any meaningful future expenses, but it sure is nice to see.
Completely agree. They're involved in a lot of competitive sports and competitions. This will help.
Sorry about the loss of your friend.  DaveDave is right that there’s no replacement for a parent.  Could still use a dose of Mom and Pop.  Could used one of their Christmas dinners.

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2019, 11:08:38 AM »

over two hours on the phone with a Flo replacement but I have renters insurance and was assured that I will have auto continued after the 25th. all because their computer systems were fucked up.

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2019, 11:08:55 AM »

Took the day off to attend my friend's funeral. I'll be scarce today.
Morning, Tony. How's that Go Fund Me page going?
It should be hitting $50K soon.
It certainly won't replace their mother, or cover any meaningful future expenses, but it sure is nice to see.
Completely agree. They're involved in a lot of competitive sports and competitions. This will help.
Sorry about the loss of your friend.  DaveDave is right that there’s no replacement for a parent.  Could still use a dose of Mom and Pop.  Couild used one of their  Christmas dinners.
+1

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2019, 11:22:15 AM »

over two hours on the phone with a Flo replacement but I have renters insurance and was assured that I will have auto continued after the 25th. all because their computer systems were fucked up.
Was on the phone with Esurance over an hour the other day trying to finalize my new homeowner's insurance. Me living in a split level was really messing with this girl's world.

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2019, 11:26:20 AM »

over two hours on the phone with a Flo replacement but I have renters insurance and was assured that I will have auto continued after the 25th. all because their computer systems were fucked up.
Was on the phone with Esurance over an hour the other day trying to finalize my new homeowner's insurance. Me living in a split level was really messing with this girl's world.
Wait a second, don't you have an inside track on this sort of thing?  And isnt' Esurance part of Allstate?  OMG, wait until Flo gets wind of this.

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2019, 11:27:02 AM »

Took the day off to attend my friend's funeral. I'll be scarce today.
Morning, Tony. How's that Go Fund Me page going?
It should be hitting $50K soon.
It certainly won't replace their mother, or cover any meaningful future expenses, but it sure is nice to see.
Completely agree. They're involved in a lot of competitive sports and competitions. This will help.
Sorry about the loss of your friend.  DaveDave is right that there’s no replacement for a parent.  Could still use a dose of Mom and Pop.  Couild used one of their  Christmas dinners.
Morning CB, long time no see.  The purse holder shoulder all healed up?

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2019, 11:36:06 AM »

over two hours on the phone with a Flo replacement but I have renters insurance and was assured that I will have auto continued after the 25th. all because their computer systems were fucked up.
Was on the phone with Esurance over an hour the other day trying to finalize my new homeowner's insurance. Me living in a split level was really messing with this girl's world.
Wait a second, don't you have an inside track on this sort of thing?  And isnt' Esurance part of Allstate?  OMG, wait until Flo gets wind of this.
Flo had my insurance, until she raised it 18% this year. Esurance is saving me like $300, so buh bye. It's just bidness.

« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2019, 11:44:34 AM »

over two hours on the phone with a Flo replacement but I have renters insurance and was assured that I will have auto continued after the 25th. all because their computer systems were fucked up.
Was on the phone with Esurance over an hour the other day trying to finalize my new homeowner's insurance. Me living in a split level was really messing with this girl's world.
Wait a second, don't you have an inside track on this sort of thing?  And isnt' Esurance part of Allstate?  OMG, wait until Flo gets wind of this.
What until he get’s a wiff of Flo’s wind!

« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2019, 11:45:21 AM »

Took the day off to attend my friend's funeral. I'll be scarce today.
Morning, Tony. How's that Go Fund Me page going?
It should be hitting $50K soon.
It certainly won't replace their mother, or cover any meaningful future expenses, but it sure is nice to see.
Completely agree. They're involved in a lot of competitive sports and competitions. This will help.
Sorry about the loss of your friend.  DaveDave is right that there’s no replacement for a parent.  Could still use a dose of Mom and Pop.  Couild used one of their  Christmas dinners.
Morning CB, long time no see.  The purse holder shoulder all healed up?
Nothing but the finest titanium.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8