CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: 1/11/2019  (Read 7587 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/11/2019
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2019, 08:35:53 AM »

Thought for today

"If you are ruled by mind you are a king; if by body, a slave." — Cato, Roman statesman and historian (234 B.C.-149 B.C.)
Thanks, Tom. You're exceeding expectations. I'll have to talk to HR about getting you a raise.

Thanks Tony, but you have more important things to do today.
Which can't be said often. ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2019, 09:22:20 AM »

Scorchers 🔥at the Page.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2019, 09:25:40 AM »

Pretty solid deal on Brickhouse at the Page, below the fold. $32/10

Threebean

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2019, 09:31:06 AM »

Scorchers 🔥at the Page.
Haven't fooled with that in awhile, guess it's worth a look (TWSS).   

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2019, 10:29:56 AM »

Scorchers 🔥at the Page.
Everyone scoping out great Page deals lull?

Threebean

« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2019, 10:31:10 AM »

Scorchers 🔥at the Page.
Everyone scoping out great Page deals lull?
Yes, and they suck lull..

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2019, 10:52:48 AM »

Took the day off to attend my friend's funeral. I'll be scarce today.
Morning, Tony. How's that Go Fund Me page going?
It should be hitting $50K soon.
It certainly won't replace their mother, or cover any meaningful future expenses, but it sure is nice to see.
Completely agree. They're involved in a lot of competitive sports and competitions. This will help.
Sorry about the loss of your friend.  DaveDave is right that there’s no replacement for a parent.  Could still use a dose of Mom and Pop.  Could used one of their Christmas dinners.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2019, 11:08:38 AM »

over two hours on the phone with a Flo replacement but I have renters insurance and was assured that I will have auto continued after the 25th. all because their computer systems were fucked up.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2019, 11:08:55 AM »

It certainly won't replace their mother, or cover any meaningful future expenses, but it sure is nice to see.
Completely agree. They're involved in a lot of competitive sports and competitions. This will help.
Sorry about the loss of your friend.  DaveDave is right that there’s no replacement for a parent.  Could still use a dose of Mom and Pop.  Couild used one of their  Christmas dinners.
+1

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2019, 11:22:15 AM »

over two hours on the phone with a Flo replacement but I have renters insurance and was assured that I will have auto continued after the 25th. all because their computer systems were fucked up.
Was on the phone with Esurance over an hour the other day trying to finalize my new homeowner's insurance. Me living in a split level was really messing with this girl's world.

Threebean

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2019, 11:26:20 AM »

Was on the phone with Esurance over an hour the other day trying to finalize my new homeowner's insurance. Me living in a split level was really messing with this girl's world.
Wait a second, don't you have an inside track on this sort of thing?  And isnt' Esurance part of Allstate?  OMG, wait until Flo gets wind of this.

Threebean

« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2019, 11:27:02 AM »

Sorry about the loss of your friend.  DaveDave is right that there’s no replacement for a parent.  Could still use a dose of Mom and Pop.  Couild used one of their  Christmas dinners.
Morning CB, long time no see.  The purse holder shoulder all healed up?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2019, 11:36:06 AM »

Wait a second, don't you have an inside track on this sort of thing?  And isnt' Esurance part of Allstate?  OMG, wait until Flo gets wind of this.
Flo had my insurance, until she raised it 18% this year. Esurance is saving me like $300, so buh bye. It's just bidness.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2019, 11:44:34 AM »

What until he get’s a wiff of Flo’s wind!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2019, 11:45:21 AM »

Morning CB, long time no see.  The purse holder shoulder all healed up?
Nothing but the finest titanium.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8