Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2019, 12:48:47 PM »

morning RazMan.
was given a 'new to me' for my 'collection'. it NEEDS a good cleaning, can't even break it down yet.
Free guns are always fun.  Is that a Kel-Tec?
yes, P11 9mm. got the manual downloaded and finally got the frozen slide lock freed up.
Sweet.  That'll be a handy little pistol.  My friend "MacGuyver" carries one of those as his backup gun.

I wish people would give me firearms.

« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2019, 12:50:12 PM »

morning RazMan.
was given a 'new to me' for my 'collection'. it NEEDS a good cleaning, can't even break it down yet.
Free guns are always fun.  Is that a Kel-Tec?
yes, P11 9mm. got the manual downloaded and finally got the frozen slide lock freed up.
Sweet.  That'll be a handy little pistol.  My friend "MacGuyver" carries one of those as his backup gun.

I wish people would give me firearms.
I wish I could afford to buy more.

« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2019, 12:55:51 PM »

morning RazMan.
was given a 'new to me' for my 'collection'. it NEEDS a good cleaning, can't even break it down yet.
Free guns are always fun.  Is that a Kel-Tec?
yes, P11 9mm. got the manual downloaded and finally got the frozen slide lock freed up.
Sweet.  That'll be a handy little pistol.  My friend "MacGuyver" carries one of those as his backup gun.

I wish people would give me firearms.
I wish I could afford to buy more.
nice addition to my Taurus 738 TPC.

« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2019, 12:57:44 PM »

Hey Dean, Butch said hello. He stopped by for a bit.

« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2019, 12:59:28 PM »

morning RazMan.
was given a 'new to me' for my 'collection'. it NEEDS a good cleaning, can't even break it down yet.
Free guns are always fun.  Is that a Kel-Tec?
yes, P11 9mm. got the manual downloaded and finally got the frozen slide lock freed up.
Sweet.  That'll be a handy little pistol.  My friend "MacGuyver" carries one of those as his backup gun.

I wish people would give me firearms.
I wish I could afford to buy more.
Me too.  It's heartbreaking to think about the guns I could afford if I wasn't paying out $2600 a month in college tuition.

« Reply #80 on: January 11, 2019, 01:03:15 PM »

morning RazMan.
was given a 'new to me' for my 'collection'. it NEEDS a good cleaning, can't even break it down yet.
Free guns are always fun.  Is that a Kel-Tec?
yes, P11 9mm. got the manual downloaded and finally got the frozen slide lock freed up.
Sweet.  That'll be a handy little pistol.  My friend "MacGuyver" carries one of those as his backup gun.

I wish people would give me firearms.
I wish I could afford to buy more.
nice addition to my Taurus 738 TPC.
A very nice addition.  A little more oomph behind the bullet.

I like Kel Tec's stuff.  I have a Sub-2000 in .40s&w and a PMR-30 (.22mag).  Both very fun guns.

« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2019, 01:06:53 PM »

Cont...
nice, real nice.
where's the crown molding?
Only on the top of the cabinets.  A little half-assed.  Guess I'm a bad influence.
Haha, I didn't have to use much to use more than you  ;D

« Reply #82 on: January 11, 2019, 01:14:14 PM »

Hey Dean, Butch said hello. He stopped by for a bit.
hi whothefuckisbutch. 😁

« Reply #83 on: January 11, 2019, 01:19:40 PM »

morning RazMan.
was given a 'new to me' for my 'collection'. it NEEDS a good cleaning, can't even break it down yet.
Free guns are always fun.  Is that a Kel-Tec?
yes, P11 9mm. got the manual downloaded and finally got the frozen slide lock freed up.
Sweet.  That'll be a handy little pistol.  My friend "MacGuyver" carries one of those as his backup gun.

I wish people would give me firearms.
I wish I could afford to buy more.
nice addition to my Taurus 738 TPC.
A very nice addition.  A little more oomph behind the bullet.

I like Kel Tec's stuff.  I have a Sub-2000 in .40s&w and a PMR-30 (.22mag).  Both very fun guns.
I wish I could afford the Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Shield. some day. but by the time I could I would have something else on my wish list.

« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2019, 01:45:42 PM »

morning RazMan.
was given a 'new to me' for my 'collection'. it NEEDS a good cleaning, can't even break it down yet.
Free guns are always fun.  Is that a Kel-Tec?
yes, P11 9mm. got the manual downloaded and finally got the frozen slide lock freed up.
Sweet.  That'll be a handy little pistol.  My friend "MacGuyver" carries one of those as his backup gun.

I wish people would give me firearms.
I wish I could afford to buy more.
nice addition to my Taurus 738 TPC.
A very nice addition.  A little more oomph behind the bullet.

I like Kel Tec's stuff.  I have a Sub-2000 in .40s&w and a PMR-30 (.22mag).  Both very fun guns.
I wish I could afford the Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Shield. some day. but by the time I could I would have something else on my wish list.
I have the Shields in 9mm and .45acp.  I've promised the 9mm to #1 son when he gets his carry permit.  I like the Shields, got them back when everybody was blowing them out cheap and Smith was running a rebate.  But in general I despise the newly minted category of "carry" guns that's become so popular. People don't realize that it is a hell of a lot harder to shoot a little gun well, and they require a lot more training and practice.  But they get their lightweight little gun and a box of Hornady Critical Defense and figure they're good to go.

I have the little guns if I find I really need them, i just haven't yet encountered a situation where the Glock 23 was a problem to conceal, even in hot weather.  But that's me.

« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2019, 01:54:02 PM »

« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2019, 02:19:29 PM »

Interesting, I liked the originals I smoked

https://halfwheel.com/diesel-to-add-limited-edition-hair-of-the-dog/290271
Wonder if the blend will have any similarities, because I loved the original. But the article makes it sound like this is something brand new.

« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2019, 02:19:41 PM »

And with that, I bid you hazzuh!

« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2019, 02:42:02 PM »

Interesting, I liked the originals I smoked

https://halfwheel.com/diesel-to-add-limited-edition-hair-of-the-dog/290271
Smoking my first D10th right now and pretty darn good.

« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2019, 02:42:52 PM »

And with that, I bid you hazzuh!
Later Dave. Never did ask ha. How is the better half doing?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8