Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2019, 02:47:24 PM »

Hi Flip. Where ya been hiding?

« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2019, 02:48:07 PM »

Sheesh, Whataburger Lull?

I had chicken enchiladas at Abuelos with the boy.
Where does Whataburger fit in here?  I call sheesh on your sheesh.
What could be better than a Whataburger?

So tell me, exactly what does fit in here?

« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2019, 02:48:56 PM »

I'm going to read the banter when I get home from the man cave. Are we still talking about Dean's lawn service?

« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2019, 02:51:38 PM »

I'm going to read the banter when I get home from the man cave. Are we still talking about Dean's lawn service?
Might as well be.  SCDave is having a senior moment, so that or any random thought works today.

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2019, 02:53:51 PM »

I'm going to read the banter when I get home from the man cave. Are we still talking about Dean's lawn service?
Might as well be.  SCDave is having a senior moment, so that or any random thought works today.
Have to run to home Depot but I see I cigar in my very near future. Punching out for the man in 5

« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2019, 02:55:32 PM »

good morning Banter buddies. early morning oil change appointment at 7am.
CAO Gold and coffee here.
You getup at 4 a.m. to get your oil changed at 7?  Sheesh!
if I were retired, my first appointment we be about noon, then again
I don't have hot & cold running women in my life 24/7 either.
hello Boys
Afternoon, Alberto.  What was for lunch?

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2019, 02:56:16 PM »

I'm going to read the banter when I get home from the man cave. Are we still talking about Dean's lawn service?
Might as well be.  SCDave is having a senior moment, so that or any random thought works today.
Have to run to home Depot but I see I cigar in my very near future. Punching out for the man in 5
I'm eyeing the man cave and about to go humi diving myself.

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2019, 02:59:23 PM »

I'm going to read the banter when I get home from the man cave. Are we still talking about Dean's lawn service?
Might as well be.  SCDave is having a senior moment, so that or any random thought works today.

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2019, 03:15:39 PM »

Hi Flip. Where ya been hiding?
Jersey and New York

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2019, 03:17:34 PM »

good morning Banter buddies. early morning oil change appointment at 7am.
CAO Gold and coffee here.
You getup at 4 a.m. to get your oil changed at 7?  Sheesh!
if I were retired, my first appointment we be about noon, then again
I don't have hot & cold running women in my life 24/7 either.
hello Boys
Afternoon, Alberto.  What was for lunch?
some homemade Dhosa, one of the guys just got back from a 5 week vacation in
in India.

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2019, 03:43:41 PM »

good morning Banter buddies. early morning oil change appointment at 7am.
CAO Gold and coffee here.
You getup at 4 a.m. to get your oil changed at 7?  Sheesh!
if I were retired, my first appointment we be about noon, then again
I don't have hot & cold running women in my life 24/7 either.
hello Boys
Afternoon, Alberto.  What was for lunch?
some homemade Dhosa, one of the guys just got back from a 5 week vacation in
in India.
Like most of your menu I had to google that one.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dosa

« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2019, 03:48:05 PM »

In the man cave with coffee and a Nica Rustica.

« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2019, 04:31:46 PM »

took the pan of lasagna over to the Puerto Rican lady's house, she had fresh Cuban bread, and had we had PDR small batch reserves and expresso for dessert.

« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2019, 04:35:24 PM »

good morning Banter buddies. early morning oil change appointment at 7am.
CAO Gold and coffee here.
You getup at 4 a.m. to get your oil changed at 7?  Sheesh!
if I were retired, my first appointment we be about noon, then again
I don't have hot & cold running women in my life 24/7 either.
hello Boys
Afternoon, Alberto.  What was for lunch?
some homemade Dhosa, one of the guys just got back from a 5 week vacation in
in India.
Like most of your menu I had to google that one.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dosa
tomorrow, I was thinking of having roasted frumious bandersnatch....

« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2019, 05:22:48 PM »

took the pan of lasagna over to the Puerto Rican lady's house, she had fresh Cuban bread, and had we had PDR small batch reserves and expresso for dessert.
You have a lot of nice friends Dean
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6