Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2019, 08:22:20 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2019, 08:25:17 AM »

Sis order placed 12/28 was finally "attempted" delivery 5:26 pm yesterday at the office, which was closed.  Says left a note with instructions.  Nope.  F'kn SurePost.
Did they charge you sales tax?
No, they did not.
Seems to be a state by state thing, they don’t charge it to Florida sales either.
As far as I can tell Famous and CI are the only ones charging tax to Texas.  Holts, SBC, CigarPlace, & Sis haven't.

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2019, 08:27:23 AM »

Sis order placed 12/28 was finally "attempted" delivery 5:26 pm yesterday at the office, which was closed.  Says left a note with instructions.  Nope.  F'kn SurePost.
Did they charge you sales tax?
No, they did not.
Seems to be a state by state thing, they don’t charge it to Florida sales either.
As far as I can tell Famous and CI are the only ones charging tax to Texas.  Holts, SBC, CigarPlace, & Sis haven't.
Sister, CI and Famous all charge it here but so far none of the others have been that I know of.

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2019, 08:30:27 AM »

Beautiful day here yesterday, warden and I went for a bicycle ride. A little cooler today but looks like we can comfortably go for another ride this afternoon before I enjoy a seagar.

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2019, 08:32:48 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2019, 08:36:40 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2019, 08:39:46 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Yeah I'm guilty. Wife and I watch a shit ton of Netflix. That Bird box was not bad.

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2019, 08:40:12 AM »

Beautiful day here yesterday, warden and I went for a bicycle ride. A little cooler today but looks like we can comfortably go for another ride this afternoon before I enjoy a seagar.
Beautiful here yesterday also.  Played hooky in the afternoon, strapped my range bag to the bike and took the back roads to a friend's gun shop with a nice outdoor range.  Don't tell the HR prick.

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2019, 08:41:04 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
So says Netflix.  We're waiting for Stranger Things to crank up again.

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2019, 08:42:31 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2019, 08:43:06 AM »

Beautiful day here yesterday, warden and I went for a bicycle ride. A little cooler today but looks like we can comfortably go for another ride this afternoon before I enjoy a seagar.
Beautiful here yesterday also.  Played hooky in the afternoon, strapped my range bag to the bike and took the back roads to a friend's gun shop with a nice outdoor range.  Don't tell the HR prick.
Yeah, not the sort of TEAM Building HR promotes.

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2019, 08:43:58 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
Some obvious googling took place there

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2019, 08:44:30 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
Good, after you get around to it let me know f I need to watch it.

By the way, I watched Uncle Buck last night.

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2019, 08:46:04 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
Some obvious googling took place there
Not by me, I read about it a couple of weeks ago, that said I knew nothing of the Netflix B.S.

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2019, 08:50:53 AM »

I actually met Sandra Bullock one time, was eating at her favorite Mexican Restaurant and she and a couple of others came in and sat at the table next to us.  She was quite cordial, skinniest healthy woman I have ever seen.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10