CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: 1/9/2019  (Read 8871 times)

Threebean

Re: 1/9/2019
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2019, 08:22:20 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.

Threebean

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2019, 08:25:17 AM »

Sis order placed 12/28 was finally "attempted" delivery 5:26 pm yesterday at the office, which was closed.  Says left a note with instructions.  Nope.  F'kn SurePost.
Did they charge you sales tax?
No, they did not.
Seems to be a state by state thing, they don’t charge it to Florida sales either.
As far as I can tell Famous and CI are the only ones charging tax to Texas.  Holts, SBC, CigarPlace, & Sis haven't. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2019, 08:27:23 AM »

Sis order placed 12/28 was finally "attempted" delivery 5:26 pm yesterday at the office, which was closed.  Says left a note with instructions.  Nope.  F'kn SurePost.
Did they charge you sales tax?
No, they did not.
Seems to be a state by state thing, they don’t charge it to Florida sales either.
As far as I can tell Famous and CI are the only ones charging tax to Texas.  Holts, SBC, CigarPlace, & Sis haven't.
Sister, CI and Famous all charge it here but so far none of the others have been that I know of.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2019, 08:30:27 AM »

Beautiful day here yesterday, warden and I went for a bicycle ride. A little cooler today but looks like we can comfortably go for another ride this afternoon before I enjoy a seagar.

sfish

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2019, 08:32:48 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2019, 08:36:40 AM »

It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2019, 08:39:46 AM »

Yeah I'm guilty. Wife and I watch a shit ton of Netflix. That Bird box was not bad.

Threebean

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2019, 08:40:12 AM »

Beautiful day here yesterday, warden and I went for a bicycle ride. A little cooler today but looks like we can comfortably go for another ride this afternoon before I enjoy a seagar.
Beautiful here yesterday also.  Played hooky in the afternoon, strapped my range bag to the bike and took the back roads to a friend's gun shop with a nice outdoor range.  Don't tell the HR prick.

Threebean

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2019, 08:41:04 AM »

So says Netflix.  We're waiting for Stranger Things to crank up again.

Threebean

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2019, 08:42:31 AM »

Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2019, 08:43:06 AM »

Beautiful here yesterday also.  Played hooky in the afternoon, strapped my range bag to the bike and took the back roads to a friend's gun shop with a nice outdoor range.  Don't tell the HR prick.
Yeah, not the sort of TEAM Building HR promotes.

sfish

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2019, 08:43:58 AM »

Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
Some obvious googling took place there

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2019, 08:44:30 AM »

Good, after you get around to it let me know f I need to watch it.

By the way, I watched Uncle Buck last night.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2019, 08:46:04 AM »

Some obvious googling took place there
Not by me, I read about it a couple of weeks ago, that said I knew nothing of the Netflix B.S.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2019, 08:50:53 AM »

I actually met Sandra Bullock one time, was eating at her favorite Mexican Restaurant and she and a couple of others came in and sat at the table next to us.  She was quite cordial, skinniest healthy woman I have ever seen.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10