Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2019, 08:51:32 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
Good, after you get around to it let me know f I need to watch it.

By the way, I watched Uncle Buck last night.
Classic

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2019, 08:59:09 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
Good, after you get around to it let me know f I need to watch it.

By the way, I watched Uncle Buck last night.
Classic

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2019, 09:06:00 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
Good, after you get around to it let me know f I need to watch it.

By the way, I watched Uncle Buck last night.
Classic

Yeah, go down and get a rat to chew that thing off your face

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2019, 09:13:27 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
A woman I work with hasn't shut up about how much she hated this movie since she watched it. It's gotten to be quite funny.

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2019, 09:23:47 AM »

did someone mention wind blown skirts?

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2019, 09:23:51 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
A woman I work with hasn't shut up about how much she hated this movie since she watched it. It's gotten to be quite funny.
Yeah, it's that kind of movie

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2019, 09:30:38 AM »

Oliva V day at the Page.

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2019, 09:33:54 AM »

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2019, 09:34:26 AM »

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2019, 09:42:15 AM »

Good morning boys! Last post yesterday @ 02:22:44 PM? I was starting to think we had a "Bird Box" situation here
I know that's a movie, but haven't seen it, nor do I plan to, so I'll take your word for it, ObscureReferenceFish.
It set a record for views on Netflix over the holiday break, GetWithTheTimesMark
Bean should damn well know about it, the star lives in Austin.
Yeah, she mentioned it when we had lunch the other day.  I told her I'd try to get around to watching it.
I have watched a lot of series and movies. I liked Ozarks and many of the Netflix originals. I'm waiting for punisher season 2.

« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2019, 09:44:15 AM »

Good morning Dean

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2019, 09:49:28 AM »

Beautiful day here yesterday, warden and I went for a bicycle ride. A little cooler today but looks like we can comfortably go for another ride this afternoon before I enjoy a seagar.
Damn, you really make retirement sound real nice.

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2019, 09:53:25 AM »

I actually met Sandra Bullock one time, was eating at her favorite Mexican Restaurant and she and a couple of others came in and sat at the table next to us.  She was quite cordial, skinniest healthy woman I have ever seen.
I have 2 degrees of separation since my brother-in-law acted with her on Ocean's Eight.

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2019, 09:53:31 AM »

Beautiful day here yesterday, warden and I went for a bicycle ride. A little cooler today but looks like we can comfortably go for another ride this afternoon before I enjoy a seagar.
Damn, you really make retirement sound real nice.
It ain’t bad!  👍

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2019, 09:56:46 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10