Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2019, 09:07:29 AM »

Ass draggin' lull?
Look what the cat dragged in lull.
That's one strong cat!

I'm on a Belle Arte Maduro hunt after smoking one in Hamburg, best deal I've found is a bid

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2019, 09:33:57 AM »

Ass draggin' lull?
Look what the cat dragged in lull.
That's one strong cat!

I'm on a Belle Arte Maduro hunt after smoking one in Hamburg, best deal I've found is a bid
I will keep that in mind and let you know if I run across anything. Sometimes, Brad surprises me. Don't get your hopes up though.

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2019, 09:35:49 AM »

Ass draggin' lull?
Look what the cat dragged in lull.
That's one strong cat!

I'm on a Belle Arte Maduro hunt after smoking one in Hamburg, best deal I've found is a bid
Hard to go wrong with an AJ stick. I'll have to put them on the CF list to try.

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2019, 09:43:26 AM »

Ass draggin' lull?
Look what the cat dragged in lull.
That's one strong cat!

I'm on a Belle Arte Maduro hunt after smoking one in Hamburg, best deal I've found is a bid
I will keep that in mind and let you know if I run across anything. Sometimes, Brad surprises me. Don't get your hopes up though.
They're actually pretty expensive and so far nobody seems to be selling 5-ers but I can get a box of the short churchills on Famous bid site for $105 shipped

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2019, 09:44:04 AM »

Ass draggin' lull?
Look what the cat dragged in lull.
That's one strong cat!

I'm on a Belle Arte Maduro hunt after smoking one in Hamburg, best deal I've found is a bid
Hard to go wrong with an AJ stick. I'll have to put them on the CF list to try.
I was impressed as soon as I lit it

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2019, 10:05:44 AM »

Ass draggin' lull?
Look what the cat dragged in lull.
That's one strong cat!

I'm on a Belle Arte Maduro hunt after smoking one in Hamburg, best deal I've found is a bid
Hard to go wrong with an AJ stick. I'll have to put them on the CF list to try.
I was impressed as soon as I lit it
Sounds yummo, can't wait.

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2019, 10:18:27 AM »

Ass draggin' lull?
Look what the cat dragged in lull.
That's one strong cat!

I'm on a Belle Arte Maduro hunt after smoking one in Hamburg, best deal I've found is a bid
I will keep that in mind and let you know if I run across anything. Sometimes, Brad surprises me. Don't get your hopes up though.
They're actually pretty expensive and so far nobody seems to be selling 5-ers but I can get a box of the short churchills on Famous bid site for $105 shipped
That's the cheapest I have seen.

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2019, 10:21:28 AM »

No Belles Artes Maduro, but SBC is offering the following:

Caldwell & Crew!

Starting now enjoy two different specials all day long! The second tier also has a give away with it. You will get one free Caldwell Long Live the King MF (size will be random).

 Special applies to:

 Caldwell
 Room 101
 La Barba

 CODE: TUESDAY = 18% off plus 5% reward points on categories above!

 or

 CODE: TUESDAY100 = 25% off plus 5% reward points and one free Caldwell MF on orders $100+ on categories above!

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2019, 10:23:03 AM »

Ass draggin' lull?
Look what the cat dragged in lull.
That's one strong cat!

I'm on a Belle Arte Maduro hunt after smoking one in Hamburg, best deal I've found is a bid
I will keep that in mind and let you know if I run across anything. Sometimes, Brad surprises me. Don't get your hopes up though.
They're actually pretty expensive and so far nobody seems to be selling 5-ers but I can get a box of the short churchills on Famous bid site for $105 shipped
Not great prices but CI and the Sister both have them in 5-Paks, bid box price is a lot better.

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2019, 10:23:12 AM »

Ass draggin' lull?
Look what the cat dragged in lull.
That's one strong cat!

I'm on a Belle Arte Maduro hunt after smoking one in Hamburg, best deal I've found is a bid
I will keep that in mind and let you know if I run across anything. Sometimes, Brad surprises me. Don't get your hopes up though.
They're actually pretty expensive and so far nobody seems to be selling 5-ers but I can get a box of the short churchills on Famous bid site for $105 shipped
That's the cheapest I have seen.
Weren't you looking for these the other day? Or at least mentioned them?

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/h-upmann-aj-fernandez-robusto-1.html

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2019, 10:29:18 AM »

Ass draggin' lull?
Look what the cat dragged in lull.
That's one strong cat!

I'm on a Belle Arte Maduro hunt after smoking one in Hamburg, best deal I've found is a bid
I will keep that in mind and let you know if I run across anything. Sometimes, Brad surprises me. Don't get your hopes up though.
They're actually pretty expensive and so far nobody seems to be selling 5-ers but I can get a box of the short churchills on Famous bid site for $105 shipped
That's the cheapest I have seen.
Weren't you looking for these the other day? Or at least mentioned them?

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/h-upmann-aj-fernandez-robusto-1.html
Yeah I get the Toro's there often. They are like a limp prick. Can't beat em'

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2019, 10:32:44 AM »

Glad to see Tony was able to restore your full poopfulness Rick.

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2019, 10:36:56 AM »

got a lawn boy. $40 first cut, $25 every 2 weeks as needed, no contract. he's finishing up now.

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2019, 10:42:52 AM »

Ass draggin' lull?
Look what the cat dragged in lull.
That's one strong cat!

I'm on a Belle Arte Maduro hunt after smoking one in Hamburg, best deal I've found is a bid
I will keep that in mind and let you know if I run across anything. Sometimes, Brad surprises me. Don't get your hopes up though.
They're actually pretty expensive and so far nobody seems to be selling 5-ers but I can get a box of the short churchills on Famous bid site for $105 shipped
That's the cheapest I have seen.
Weren't you looking for these the other day? Or at least mentioned them?

https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale/h-upmann-aj-fernandez-robusto-1.html
Yeah I get the Toro's there often. They are like a limp prick. Can't beat em'
:o

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2019, 10:59:03 AM »

got a lawn boy. $40 first cut, $25 every 2 weeks as needed, no contract. he's finishing up now.
Certainly a better deal than $1300 Joe from yesterday.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5