Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2019, 11:00:37 AM »

got a lawn boy. $40 first cut, $25 every 2 weeks as needed, no contract. he's finishing up now.
Certainly a better deal than $1300 Joe from yesterday.
he'll be back sometime in February to check it.

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2019, 11:33:29 AM »

just got off the phone with my brother. told him we got alot of people praying for him. he says he's going to really need them this time. 😥

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2019, 11:43:16 AM »

Glad to see Tony was able to restore your full poopfulness Rick.
I didn't do a thing.

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2019, 11:43:35 AM »

got a lawn boy. $40 first cut, $25 every 2 weeks as needed, no contract. he's finishing up now.
TWSS

« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2019, 11:46:16 AM »

just got off the phone with my brother. told him we got alot of people praying for him. he says he's going to really need them this time.
I've got him in my thoughts too. There seems to be a lot of this going around lately. I've made quite a few hospital visits.

Is he in New York?

« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2019, 12:03:42 PM »

just got off the phone with my brother. told him we got alot of people praying for him. he says he's going to really need them this time.
I've got him in my thoughts too. There seems to be a lot of this going around lately. I've made quite a few hospital visits.

Is he in New York?
yes.
repercussions from that great Agent Orange, complications from prostate surgery 7 years ago.

« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2019, 12:40:06 PM »

just got off the phone with my brother. told him we got alot of people praying for him. he says he's going to really need them this time.
I've got him in my thoughts too. There seems to be a lot of this going around lately. I've made quite a few hospital visits.

Is he in New York?
yes.
repercussions from that great Agent Orange, complications from prostate surgery 7 years ago.
I just happened to hear about a story related to Agent Orange yesterday. Actually, it was about Kenneth Feinberg who determined what the settlement should be for those individuals affected.

« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2019, 12:45:35 PM »

Well, just got my pink slip along with about 80 others in the company.

« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2019, 12:47:41 PM »

Well, just got my pink slip along with about 80 others in the company.
😩
sorry to hear that.
when one door closes another one opens.
you got enough cigars in stock?

« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2019, 12:56:28 PM »

Well, just got my pink slip along with about 80 others in the company.
Whoa! Sorry to hear that, brother. It's never fun, no matter what your financial situation happens to be.

« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2019, 01:03:20 PM »

When it rains, it pours. 2019 is starting out pretty shitty.

My dear friend Desiree just passed away after an 8 year war with stage 4 breast cancer. She fought like I've never seen anyone do. Please keep her 11 and 14 year old children in your prayers. They lost their dad to heart disease exactly one year before Desi was diagnosed. I'm beside myself right now.

« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2019, 01:06:02 PM »

Well, just got my pink slip along with about 80 others in the company.
Wow, real sorry to hear that, Dave. Complete shit situation there.

« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2019, 01:06:28 PM »

When it rains, it pours. 2019 is starting out pretty shitty.

My dear friend Desiree just passed away after an 8 year war with stage 4 breast cancer. She fought like I've never seen anyone do. Please keep her 11 and 14 year old children in your prayers. They lost their dad to heart disease exactly one year before Desi was diagnosed. I'm beside myself right now.
When it pours, indeed. Sorry about your friend, Tony. Especially for her kids.

« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2019, 01:07:51 PM »

When it rains, it pours. 2019 is starting out pretty shitty.

My dear friend Desiree just passed away after an 8 year war with stage 4 breast cancer. She fought like I've never seen anyone do. Please keep her 11 and 14 year old children in your prayers. They lost their dad to heart disease exactly one year before Desi was diagnosed. I'm beside myself right now.
sorry to hear Tony. prayers for the family.

« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2019, 01:08:03 PM »

Holy shit! Can we go back in time and have a redo on the last 5 posts? Sorry to hear all of the bad news guys!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5