Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: January 07, 2019, 04:32:33 PM »

In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
It's cold as heck here but I plan to light something on my walk over to meet an old colleague for dinner.
Decided on a Liga Privada No.9 coronet for the walk over. Then I'm looking at a Laranje Reserva BAIXO for the longer walk to the Port Authority bus terminal afterwards. The latter in support of our brother, NJDave.
I was thinking about smoking a Laranja but didn't want to risk a jinx.
I wish I had that kind of power.

« Reply #121 on: January 07, 2019, 04:33:26 PM »

Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
Just claim diplomatic immunity.
Luckily there were no incidents.
and accidents, there were hints and allegations....
If you be my bodyguard, I can be your long lost pal...

« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2019, 04:33:32 PM »

In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
It's cold as heck here but I plan to light something on my walk over to meet an old colleague for dinner.
Decided on a Liga Privada No.9 coronet for the walk over. Then I'm looking at a Laranje Reserva BAIXO for the longer walk to the Port Authority bus terminal afterwards. The latter in support of our brother, NJDave.
I was thinking about smoking a Laranja but didn't want to risk a jinx.
I wish I had that kind of power.
Ha, I'm sure ClemsonDave does as well.

« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2019, 04:34:23 PM »

In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
It's cold as heck here but I plan to light something on my walk over to meet an old colleague for dinner.
Decided on a Liga Privada No.9 coronet for the walk over. Then I'm looking at a Laranje Reserva BAIXO for the longer walk to the Port Authority bus terminal afterwards. The latter in support of our brother, NJDave.
I was thinking about smoking a Laranja but didn't want to risk a jinx.
Agreed....can't smoke them before.

« Reply #124 on: January 07, 2019, 04:40:36 PM »

Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
Just claim diplomatic immunity.
Luckily there were no incidents.
and accidents, there were hints and allegations....
If you be my bodyguard, I can be your long lost pal...
Fair enough, Betty. I'll smoke something else.

« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2019, 06:40:20 PM »

Betty lull.  We've had worse.

« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2019, 07:08:48 PM »

Betty lull.  We've had worse.
What are we supporting?

« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2019, 07:12:49 PM »

Betty lull.  We've had worse.
What are we supporting?
Clemson vs Alabama this evening.

« Reply #128 on: January 07, 2019, 07:20:38 PM »

Betty lull.  We've had worse.
What are we supporting?
Clemson vs Alabama this evening.
I will have to watch the highlights, unfortunately. I hope it is a good game. I could be ok with any result except an Alabama runaway.

« Reply #129 on: January 07, 2019, 07:25:05 PM »

Been following baseball news. Waiting for Cashman to work some moves.

« Reply #130 on: January 07, 2019, 07:46:44 PM »

Been following baseball news. Waiting for Cashman to work some moves.
Here's hoping...

« Reply #131 on: January 07, 2019, 08:03:00 PM »

Been following baseball news. Waiting for Cashman to work some moves.
Here's hoping...
Last year I took my son to his first Yankee game. Great time

« Reply #132 on: January 07, 2019, 08:07:04 PM »

Been following baseball news. Waiting for Cashman to work some moves.
Here's hoping...
Last year I took my son to his first Yankee game. Great time
Obviously, much closer for us. We try to go a couple of times a year. I used to have a partial season plan but it got too expensive.

« Reply #133 on: January 07, 2019, 08:14:57 PM »

Been following baseball news. Waiting for Cashman to work some moves.
Here's hoping...
Last year I took my son to his first Yankee game. Great time
Obviously, much closer for us. We try to go a couple of times a year. I used to have a partial season plan but it got too expensive.
I have family in Poughkeepsie. It makes for a good gettaway.

« Reply #134 on: January 07, 2019, 08:24:20 PM »

There one for the
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10