« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2019, 11:37:14 AM »

got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
At the very least, maybe now he'll have a better chance of getting some?
Indeed.  Only question now is will he be pitching or catching.
You're awfully curious.

« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2019, 11:37:49 AM »

got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
At the very least, maybe now he'll have a better chance of getting some?
Indeed.  Only question now is will he be pitching or catching.
You're awfully curious.

LMFAO!

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2019, 11:39:18 AM »

got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
At the very least, maybe now he'll have a better chance of getting some?
Indeed.  Only question now is will he be pitching or catching.
You're awfully curious.

Ha!

« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2019, 11:39:34 AM »

got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
At the very least, maybe now he'll have a better chance of getting some?
Indeed.  Only question now is will he be pitching or catching.
Don't ask questions you don't want answers to.

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2019, 11:40:17 AM »

got all kinds of mowing contractors showing up today, two before noon and one around three.
Pick the one who does it in her bikini!
Even if it's a dude?
Don't discriminate, but read the post.... ::)
Her could very well be the pronoun in which he identifies.
Fukkin' sheesh.  Think I need to report that post to the mods.
While you're doing that, find out if they've automated the flip yet. ;)
The Mayor is already flipping, if ya know what I mean.
At the very least, maybe now he'll have a better chance of getting some?
Indeed.  Only question now is will he be pitching or catching.
You're awfully curious.
Yellow?

« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2019, 12:07:20 PM »

first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.

« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2019, 12:31:39 PM »

first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
I hope he's not only wearing a bikini but giving you a reach around, too. Sheesh.

« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2019, 12:33:31 PM »

first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.

« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2019, 12:35:51 PM »

WTF is going on here today? Who's fault is this? 1 week ban.

« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2019, 12:43:36 PM »

first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
I hope he's not only wearing a bikini but giving you a reach around, too. Sheesh.
GFY

« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2019, 12:44:38 PM »

first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.

« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2019, 12:58:03 PM »

first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
I hope he's not only wearing a bikini but giving you a reach around, too. Sheesh.
GFY
Don't get mad at me, he's the one trying to take you to the cleaners.

« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2019, 01:02:59 PM »

first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
I hope he's not only wearing a bikini but giving you a reach around, too. Sheesh.
GFY
Don't get mad at me, he's the one trying to take you to the cleaners.
I was bitching about a guy in a bikini comment. ain't NEVER happening. 😅

« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2019, 01:18:23 PM »

first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
I hope he's not only wearing a bikini but giving you a reach around, too. Sheesh.
GFY
Don't get mad at me, he's the one trying to take you to the cleaners.
I was bitching about a guy in a bikini comment. ain't NEVER happening. 😅
At those prices, he could afford to show up in a tux with diamond cuff links.

« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2019, 01:25:06 PM »

first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
I hope he's not only wearing a bikini but giving you a reach around, too. Sheesh.
GFY
Don't get mad at me, he's the one trying to take you to the cleaners.
I was bitching about a guy in a bikini comment. ain't NEVER happening. 😅
How big is the lot?  Must be larger than average (TWSS).