Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2019, 03:06:11 PM »

first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Then go find yourself a $ 1,329 mower, payback of one year not counting gas.
I don't have $1,300. trying to get my teeth done before daughter gets married in the spring, and my brother is back in the hospital, doesn't look good.
A nice walk behind self-propelled <$400, brand new. Just grow your mustache longer...
WTF happened to the riding mower you had all fixed up last year?
It bombed out again and would require $$$ to fix again, so he sold it.

« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2019, 03:14:39 PM »

first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Then go find yourself a $ 1,329 mower, payback of one year not counting gas.
I don't have $1,300. trying to get my teeth done before daughter gets married in the spring, and my brother is back in the hospital, doesn't look good.
A nice walk behind self-propelled <$400, brand new. Just grow your mustache longer...
WTF happened to the riding mower you had all fixed up last year?
That can't be fixed with duct tape?

« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2019, 03:18:49 PM »

first contractor wants $1330 per year, 38 cuts, $35 per cut, trimming, and clean up. $110.83 a month.
Cheaper than around here, then again we're more seasonal, so I guess they got to make their bucks more quickly.
next guy advertises $40 first cut, $25 per mow over.
Find out who the neighbors use and get a quote from them.  Will be cheaper if he's already around the corner.
they mow their own now. remember, I was mowing 3-4 houses before mine died.
Then go find yourself a $ 1,329 mower, payback of one year not counting gas.
I don't have $1,300. trying to get my teeth done before daughter gets married in the spring, and my brother is back in the hospital, doesn't look good.
A nice walk behind self-propelled <$400, brand new. Just grow your mustache longer...
WTF happened to the riding mower you had all fixed up last year?
That can't be fixed with duct tape?
I tried Tony, I even tried Gorilla Glue.

« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2019, 03:23:36 PM »

Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?

« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2019, 03:33:50 PM »

Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
Just claim diplomatic immunity.

« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2019, 03:35:35 PM »

Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
Just claim diplomatic immunity.
Luckily there were no incidents.

« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2019, 03:36:51 PM »

Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
Just claim diplomatic immunity.
Luckily there were no incidents.
No Harm No Foul so just fix it,.

« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2019, 03:38:00 PM »

Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
I got a non-renewal notice in the mail because they needed verification of where my truck was garaged. been 18 months and I answered the letter. WTF else do they want? EVERYTHING.

« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2019, 03:41:13 PM »

Just found out I've been driving without insurance for about 4 months.

How the heck did they let me off the lot without it?

I noticed my renewal came in the mail and the old car was still in there. WTF?
Just claim diplomatic immunity.
Luckily there were no incidents.
No Harm No Foul so just fix it,.
Done.

« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2019, 03:58:29 PM »

In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.

« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2019, 04:07:33 PM »

In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
It's cold as heck here but I plan to light something on my walk over to meet an old colleague for dinner.

« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2019, 04:11:27 PM »

In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
Nice one Mark. I'll smoke that.

« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2019, 04:14:59 PM »

Worked outside today. Wind chill set in. Figured I would have a cigar, eat, chill.

« Reply #118 on: January 07, 2019, 04:22:58 PM »

In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
It's cold as heck here but I plan to light something on my walk over to meet an old colleague for dinner.
Decided on a Liga Privada No.9 coronet for the walk over. Then I'm looking at a Laranje Reserva BAIXO for the longer walk to the Port Authority bus terminal afterwards. The latter in support of our brother, NJDave.

« Reply #119 on: January 07, 2019, 04:27:47 PM »

In the man cave with coffee and an SL Oval to celebrate the mayor's in-compliance insurance.
It's cold as heck here but I plan to light something on my walk over to meet an old colleague for dinner.
Decided on a Liga Privada No.9 coronet for the walk over. Then I'm looking at a Laranje Reserva BAIXO for the longer walk to the Port Authority bus terminal afterwards. The latter in support of our brother, NJDave.
I was thinking about smoking a Laranja but didn't want to risk a jinx.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10