Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2019, 09:29:18 AM »

got an email to check in early, prior to 4pm, nice room.
I have no activity until 10am, outside smoking.
alot of nice women I haven't seen before.
You got one of those balconies to smoke on?

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2019, 09:30:39 AM »

got an email to check in early, prior to 4pm, nice room.
I have no activity until 10am, outside smoking.
alot of nice women I haven't seen before.
You got one of those balconies to smoke on?
I have a balcony, but smoking is not allowed. 😡

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2019, 09:32:40 AM »

got an email to check in early, prior to 4pm, nice room.
I have no activity until 10am, outside smoking.
alot of nice women I haven't seen before.
You got one of those balconies to smoke on?
I have a balcony, but smoking is not allowed. 😡
I smoke on the no smoking balconies all the time, just remember to close the door and use an ashtray or cup or something so you can flush the ashes and butts

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2019, 09:38:12 AM »

Just unfuckenbelievable!  The MF’r was re-elected while he was in jail🤬

AUSTIN (KXAN) — A Texas lawmaker was released from a Texas jail at 11:34 p.m.Thursday after serving only four months of a 12-month jail sentence. Rep. Ron Reynolds, a Missouri City Democrat, was convicted of five counts of barratry in 2015 and sentenced to one year in jail.

Reynolds won re-election to the Texas House of Representatives in November to represent District 27. He was unopposed in that race, but still managed to gather 47,305 votes.

Reynolds was booked into the county jail on Sept. 7 and was supposed to serve a year-long sentence.

Reynolds served just shy of four months in jail. Reynolds was a sitting House member when he was convicted in 2015, but spent three years appealing the conviction.

Reynolds had his law license suspended on May 2, 2016. Reynolds, a 1999 graduate of the Texas Tech University law school, is still under a suspension by the State Bar of Texas.

Since the convictions were misdemeanors, Reynolds did not have to resign from office. Had Reynolds not been released early, he would have missed the entire first year of the 86th legislative session, which reconvenes in Austin next Tuesday.

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2019, 09:38:33 AM »

got an email to check in early, prior to 4pm, nice room.
I have no activity until 10am, outside smoking.
alot of nice women I haven't seen before.
You got one of those balconies to smoke on?
I have a balcony, but smoking is not allowed. 😡
I smoke on the no smoking balconies all the time, just remember to close the door and use an ashtray or cup or something so you can flush the ashes and but
can't really take a chance, I will be coming back every 3 months for the next 2 years.

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2019, 09:46:14 AM »

got an email to check in early, prior to 4pm, nice room.
I have no activity until 10am, outside smoking.
alot of nice women I haven't seen before.
You got one of those balconies to smoke on?
I have a balcony, but smoking is not allowed. 😡
I smoke on the no smoking balconies all the time, just remember to close the door and use an ashtray or cup or something so you can flush the ashes and but
can't really take a chance, I will be coming back every 3 months for the next 2 years.

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2019, 09:52:11 AM »

Good morning, Dave and Dave.

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2019, 09:54:24 AM »

Morning Tug pushing a Corps of Engineer work barge for Tony
I'm thinking of creating a coffee table book with all of your photos. I'd buy it.

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2019, 09:54:39 AM »

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2019, 09:55:33 AM »

Morning Tug pushing a Corps of Engineer work barge for Tony
I'm thinking of creating a coffee table book with all of your photos. I'd buy it.
Just be sure to send me one😀

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2019, 10:00:23 AM »

Gray and drizzly here. Winter soccer training starts today. Football brunch (awards) tomorrow. There's always something.

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2019, 10:02:04 AM »

SHEESH!

Guess Dean hit the road.
yep, just arrived. place is huge. now to find out where I'm headed.
Hi BackAgainDean. Although it's 10 now so you're likely gone again.

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2019, 10:07:19 AM »

Gray and drizzly here. Winter soccer training starts today. Football brunch (awards) tomorrow. There's always something.
Sunny and clear here with a very cold 15-25 mph north wind.

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2019, 11:39:57 AM »

Double Sheesh!

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2019, 12:11:28 PM »

got an email to check in early, prior to 4pm, nice room.
I have no activity until 10am, outside smoking.
alot of nice women I haven't seen before.
You got one of those balconies to smoke on?
I have a balcony, but smoking is not allowed. 😡
I smoke on the no smoking balconies all the time, just remember to close the door and use an ashtray or cup or something so you can flush the ashes and butts
...and make sure they stay flushed...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5