Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2019, 07:36:21 AM »

good morning guys. I slept in.

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2019, 07:37:37 AM »

good morning guys. I slept in.
I just wrote out a request to gather bail money for you.

Morning Dean’O

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2019, 07:38:11 AM »

One hell of a wreck down Dean’s way!

7 killed, 7 injured in fiery crash with fuel spill on I-75 near Gainesville, FL

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-fiery-crash-gainesville-i75-20190103-story.html
terrible.
that's why I try to stay off 75, 4, 10, and most interstates if I can.

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2019, 07:39:55 AM »

Morning sex lull?
Guilty
Aren't you at work?
I actually got up with my Wife. It's her birthday. I go back to work this weekend. I have been off for 2 weeks. Today is all about her and maybe I'll get lucky
has it been 2 weeks already Rick?
say Happy Happy to the Mrs for me.

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2019, 07:40:02 AM »

Crazy nightmare woke me up at 4:00 a.m. while everyone else slept in this morning, FMTT’s

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2019, 07:41:59 AM »

Thought for Today: "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." — T.S. Eliot (1888-1965).
OMG. the beginning is the end but the end is the beginning? nothing in the middle? I'm confused.

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2019, 07:43:17 AM »

Not a bad offer at the Sister

Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles (Robusto) (5.0"x50) Pack of 25 for $99.99  FS

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2019, 07:45:55 AM »

I gotta start packing for business meetings in St Augustine this weekend. leaving at 5:30am tomorrow and head back Sunday afternoon. going to see my friend JC the Cuban Cigar Roller before I head back, then Monday meeting in JAX, got a date at the beach with the JAX lady.

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2019, 07:47:39 AM »

I gotta start packing for business meetings in St Augustine this weekend. leaving at 5:30am tomorrow and head back Sunday afternoon. going to see my friend JC the Cuban Cigar Roller before I head back, then Monday meeting in JAX, got a date at the beach with the JAX lady.
Sounds like you better rest up!

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2019, 07:53:23 AM »

Santa Clara, get ready...

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25671936/clemson-football-tradition-tiger-paw-two-dollar-bills
Yeah, Santa Clara get ready, have plenty of dope available.

SANTA CLARA, CA (WIS) - Clemson defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence and two other Clemson players will miss the College Football Playoff National Championship this Monday against Alabama.

Lawrence, tight end Braden Galloway, and offensive lineman Zach Giella were suspended for the Cotton Bowl after failing a drug test, which found ostarine in their systems.

According to the NCAA website, any student-athlete who tests positive for a performance-enhancing drug will lose “one full year of eligibility for the first offense (25 percent of their total eligibility) and are withheld from competition for 365 days from the date of the test.”

Lawrence, Galloway, and Giella will be allowed to travel with the team to Santa Clara.

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2019, 08:07:01 AM »

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2019, 08:16:48 AM »

Morning sex lull?
Guilty
Aren't you at work?
I actually got up with my Wife. It's her birthday. I go back to work this weekend. I have been off for 2 weeks. Today is all about her and maybe I'll get lucky
Well happy birthday to her and Don Shula!
Happy Birthday and Best Wishes to the Warden.
Thank you Dave

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2019, 08:16:57 AM »

@NJDave: From last night:

In Hamburg I smoked a Belle Artes Maduro (excellent) and a Davidoff 702 (Mushroomy start but got better). We weren't there as long as I would have liked. I purchased a Wise Man and  a Vagas Cubanas (MF). I also smoked a La Gran Oferta on New Year's Eve which I thought was really good

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2019, 08:22:01 AM »

I gotta start packing for business meetings in St Augustine this weekend. leaving at 5:30am tomorrow and head back Sunday afternoon. going to see my friend JC the Cuban Cigar Roller before I head back, then Monday meeting in JAX, got a date at the beach with the JAX lady.
Morning Dean, I actually had to re-read your whole post. Sounds like a strenuous business trip. Hope you don't work too hard
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8