Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2019, 09:20:11 AM »

@NJDave: From last night:

In Hamburg I smoked a Belle Artes Maduro (excellent) and a Davidoff 702 (Mushroomy start but got better). We weren't there as long as I would have liked. I purchased a Wise Man and  a Vagas Cubanas (MF). I also smoked a La Gran Oferta on New Year's Eve which I thought was really good
Agree fully with the Belles Artes Maduro and La Gran Oferta....and the Davidoff as well.

« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2019, 09:34:17 AM »

@NJDave: From last night:

In Hamburg I smoked a Belle Artes Maduro (excellent) and a Davidoff 702 (Mushroomy start but got better). We weren't there as long as I would have liked. I purchased a Wise Man and  a Vagas Cubanas (MF). I also smoked a La Gran Oferta on New Year's Eve which I thought was really good

I'm a big fan of the Wise Man and pretty much anything Melillo puts his hands on.

« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2019, 09:39:03 AM »

bacon, eggs, hashbrowns done. time to pack.

« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2019, 09:41:44 AM »

Thought for Today: "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." — T.S. Eliot (1888-1965).
WTF, I can make schitt like this up, too.  "The circle wants to be the square, and the square the rectangle, but alas, what of the triangle?".
Wow, Mark. Way to lay down the profundity.

« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2019, 09:43:42 AM »

Thought for Today: "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." — T.S. Eliot (1888-1965).
WTF, I can make schitt like this up, too.  "The circle wants to be the square, and the square the rectangle, but alas, what of the triangle?".
Ok, but if the square was born a square, but feels like it should've been born a triangle, which bathroom would it use? :D

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2019, 09:44:42 AM »

Thought for Today: "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." — T.S. Eliot (1888-1965).
WTF, I can make schitt like this up, too.  "The circle wants to be the square, and the square the rectangle, but alas, what of the triangle?".
Wow, Mark. Way to lay down the profundity.

« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2019, 09:48:23 AM »

2 Tugs forTony, these two were the ones pushing 3 barges north earlier this week and now they are headed back south without any loads.

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2019, 09:55:34 AM »

Gonna be a good Friday Tony, you got a two tugger!

« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2019, 09:57:56 AM »

2 Tugs forTony, these two were the ones pushing 3 barges north earlier this week and now they are headed back south without any loads.
Cool, a three story one.  I would like to ride one of those for a day.  Leisurely viewing while smoking a few stogies.  Hell, would be fun to help out as long as it wasn't scrapping barnacles or swabbing the deck or some such actual work.

« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2019, 09:58:13 AM »

Gonna be a good Friday Tony, you got a two tugger!
TNWSS

« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2019, 09:58:45 AM »

Some decent deals on Rm 101 at Holt's in case you need to stock up.
https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?p=0&limit=all

« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2019, 10:01:31 AM »

Gotta head out for a few hours.

« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2019, 10:02:06 AM »

Gonna be a good Friday Tony, you got a two tugger!
I felt it.

« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2019, 10:03:12 AM »

2 Tugs forTony, these two were the ones pushing 3 barges north earlier this week and now they are headed back south without any loads.
Cool, a three story one.  I would like to ride one of those for a day.  Leisurely viewing while smoking a few stogies.  Hell, would be fun to help out as long as it wasn't scrapping barnacles or swabbing the deck or some such actual work.
Completely agree.

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2019, 10:14:36 AM »

2 Tugs forTony, these two were the ones pushing 3 barges north earlier this week and now they are headed back south without any loads.
Cool, a three story one.  I would like to ride one of those for a day.  Leisurely viewing while smoking a few stogies.  Hell, would be fun to help out as long as it wasn't scrapping barnacles or swabbing the deck or some such actual work.
Ok for a day experience but they are noisy, vibrate a lot and smell like diesel fuel.  Everyone starts off swabbing and using a needle gun before painting, it ain’t fun!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8