Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2019, 08:29:14 AM »

I gotta start packing for business meetings in St Augustine this weekend. leaving at 5:30am tomorrow and head back Sunday afternoon. going to see my friend JC the Cuban Cigar Roller before I head back, then Monday meeting in JAX, got a date at the beach with the JAX lady.
Morning Dean, I actually had to re-read your whole post. Sounds like a strenuous business trip. Hope you don't work too hard
The AJAX lady was really funny in the Cheech and Chong movie..

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2019, 08:29:57 AM »

Thought for Today: "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." — T.S. Eliot (1888-1965).
OMG. the beginning is the end but the end is the beginning? nothing in the middle? I'm confused.

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2019, 08:31:13 AM »

I gotta start packing for business meetings in St Augustine this weekend. leaving at 5:30am tomorrow and head back Sunday afternoon. going to see my friend JC the Cuban Cigar Roller before I head back, then Monday meeting in JAX, got a date at the beach with the JAX lady.
Morning Dean, I actually had to re-read your whole post. Sounds like a strenuous business trip. Hope you don't work too hard
new Panel 69 Area Assembly in St Augustine and Archives Committee in JAX.  statewide Archives Workshop near Orlando in February where I'm doing a presentation of History of District 28, Citrus County.

« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2019, 08:40:04 AM »

I gotta start packing for business meetings in St Augustine this weekend. leaving at 5:30am tomorrow and head back Sunday afternoon. going to see my friend JC the Cuban Cigar Roller before I head back, then Monday meeting in JAX, got a date at the beach with the JAX lady.
Morning Dean, I actually had to re-read your whole post. Sounds like a strenuous business trip. Hope you don't work too hard
new Panel 69 Area Assembly in St Augustine and Archives Committee in JAX.  statewide Archives Workshop near Orlando in February where I'm doing a presentation of History of District 28, Citrus County.
Of course it's Panel 69.

« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2019, 08:47:39 AM »

Thought for Today: "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." — T.S. Eliot (1888-1965).
WTF, I can make schitt like this up, too.  "The circle wants to be the square, and the square the rectangle, but alas, what of the triangle?".

« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2019, 08:50:11 AM »

Thought for Today: "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." — T.S. Eliot (1888-1965).
WTF, I can make schitt like this up, too.  "The circle wants to be the square, and the square the rectangle, but alas, what of the triangle?".
Ok, but if the square was born a square, but feels like it should've been born a triangle, which bathroom would it use? :D

« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2019, 08:52:26 AM »

Thought for Today: "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." — T.S. Eliot (1888-1965).
WTF, I can make schitt like this up, too.  "The circle wants to be the square, and the square the rectangle, but alas, what of the triangle?".
Ok, but if the square was born a square, but feels like it should've been born a triangle, which bathroom would it use? :D
Whichever one it wants, silly.  And if there's a line it gets to cut to the front.

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2019, 08:53:41 AM »

Morning DeepThinkers.  Glad it's Friday already.

« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2019, 09:07:38 AM »

Thought for Today: "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." — T.S. Eliot (1888-1965).
WTF, I can make schitt like this up, too.  "The circle wants to be the square, and the square the rectangle, but alas, what of the triangle?".
Ok, but if the square was born a square, but feels like it should've been born a triangle, which bathroom would it use? :D
Whichever one it wants, silly.  And if there's a line it gets to cut to the front.
I hope it's at least a big, beautiful line.

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2019, 09:12:18 AM »

America’s Drunkest States

- Top 5

5. Illinois
4. Montana
3. Alaska
2. Wisconsin
1. North Dakota

- Bottom 5

50. Tennessee
49. West Virginia
48. Utah
47. Alabama
46. Mississippi
Buffalo has to be in top 10 of drunkest cities.
Tennessee more sober than Utah?  You gotta be kidding.
I was about to make the same comment. I'd love to see the actual numbers on this one.
It is on a per capital basis

https://www.liquor.com/articles/these-are-the-10-drunkest-states-in-america/

In that case, I call BS on Tennessee coming in last.

« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2019, 09:13:04 AM »

« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2019, 09:15:32 AM »

« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2019, 09:17:33 AM »

America’s Drunkest States

- Top 5

5. Illinois
4. Montana
3. Alaska
2. Wisconsin
1. North Dakota

- Bottom 5

50. Tennessee
49. West Virginia
48. Utah
47. Alabama
46. Mississippi
Buffalo has to be in top 10 of drunkest cities.
Tennessee more sober than Utah?  You gotta be kidding.
I was about to make the same comment. I'd love to see the actual numbers on this one.
It is on a per capital basis

https://www.liquor.com/articles/these-are-the-10-drunkest-states-in-america/

In that case, I call BS on Tennessee coming in last.
Perhaps I'm reading the list wrong, but it seems like the list on the website is totally different than the one posted here.

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2019, 09:18:31 AM »

Muslim congresswoman from Michigan calls Trump a MotherFucker.

https://www.newsweek.com/congresswoman-rashida-tliab-refers-donald-trump-speech-tells-crowd-democrats-1279078
That's a Muslim term of endearment.
At least we know we've got a minimum of one honest member of Congress. That's a sharp increase from years past.

« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2019, 09:18:45 AM »

Santa Clara, get ready...

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25671936/clemson-football-tradition-tiger-paw-two-dollar-bills
Yeah, Santa Clara get ready, have plenty of dope available.

SANTA CLARA, CA (WIS) - Clemson defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence and two other Clemson players will miss the College Football Playoff National Championship this Monday against Alabama.

Lawrence, tight end Braden Galloway, and offensive lineman Zach Giella were suspended for the Cotton Bowl after failing a drug test, which found ostarine in their systems.

According to the NCAA website, any student-athlete who tests positive for a performance-enhancing drug will lose “one full year of eligibility for the first offense (25 percent of their total eligibility) and are withheld from competition for 365 days from the date of the test.”

Lawrence, Galloway, and Giella will be allowed to travel with the team to Santa Clara.
If they were going to do doping, they wouldn't risk it with that half assed shit.  Probably slipped to them by some Bama fan (when they're not poisoning trees).
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8