Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
1/3/2019
« on: January 03, 2019, 12:01:15 AM »

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 04:45:36 AM »

good morning Banter. Counterfeit Cuban robusto and coffee.
got to call a bunch of lawn care contractors today and start cleaning out the garage.

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 04:48:05 AM »

@Tony.
I got a Christmas card of three pretty girls in front of Radio City Music Hall today.
------------------
Get your eyes checked again. Two of the four are boys.
---------------

LMAO. they are so bundled up in cold weather gear I really didn't notice. sorry Tony, and thank you.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 05:45:26 AM »

@Tony.
I got a Christmas card of three pretty girls in front of Radio City Music Hall today.
------------------
Get your eyes checked again. Two of the four are boys.
---------------

LMAO. they are so bundled up in cold weather gear I really didn't notice. sorry Tony, and thank you.
Really Dean, you better get down to that eye surgeon and get checked.

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 05:46:34 AM »

Morning All

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 05:55:48 AM »

58° now 65° for a high with NO Sunshine.

Fog is a big issue this morning with more mist and drizzle at times - AND we're getting ready for another soaking rain tomorrow

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2019, 05:57:04 AM »

Went to bed last night and woke up 11 months in the future, if the banter heading is to be believed. :D

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2019, 05:59:15 AM »

Went to bed last night and woke up 11 months in the future, if the banter heading is to be believed. :D
Sheesh, I just got the damn Christmas Tree and Associated Crap put away yesterday and now I got to drag it all out again.

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2019, 06:12:57 AM »

Went to bed last night and woke up 11 months in the future, if the banter heading is to be believed. :D
Hit refresh. Must be your browser's cache.

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2019, 06:13:17 AM »

Good morning, gents.

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2019, 06:22:16 AM »

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2019, 06:34:43 AM »

good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony.

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2019, 06:35:02 AM »

Went to bed last night and woke up 11 months in the future, if the banter heading is to be believed. :D
Hit refresh. Must be your browser's cache.
I just assumed it was Russians.

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2019, 06:35:55 AM »

Went to bed last night and woke up 11 months in the future, if the banter heading is to be believed. :D
Sheesh, I just got the damn Christmas Tree and Associated Crap put away yesterday and now I got to drag it all out again.
but just think of our bank accounts with 11 months of SS and pension deposits.

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2019, 06:37:38 AM »

Went to bed last night and woke up 11 months in the future, if the banter heading is to be believed. :D
Hit refresh. Must be your browser's cache.
I just assumed it was Russians.
I actually caught it this morning and began correcting it before I saw your post. Oops.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8