Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2019, 09:58:42 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
which two in the picture are boys? 😅
All along we thought Dean was a charmer with the ladies.
Now we find he can't tell the difference.....opens up a whole new set of possibilities....
...like who is that water department worker?
CNS

« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2019, 09:59:15 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
New Years is part of the Christmas Season, so still a Christmas card....GFY!
Trump said we can celebrate Christmas again, so I'm celebratin'
I think it's in the Constitution or something.
I AM OFFENDED.
Guess you need to spend some time in the CigarBanter Safe Room.
Is it gluten free?

« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2019, 10:01:24 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
New Years is part of the Christmas Season, so still a Christmas card....GFY!
Trump said we can celebrate Christmas again, so I'm celebratin'
I think it's in the Constitution or something.
I AM OFFENDED.
Guess you need to spend some time in the CigarBanter Safe Room.
Sure, we'll lock him in the gun safe.

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2019, 10:39:05 AM »

Morning Mr. Raz.  Happy New Year!
Hope your holidays were good.

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2019, 10:44:14 AM »

Offering for today from SBC:

Buy This Get That Repeat!

 Starting now we have two great specials when you purchase a Small Batch Exclusive Sampler. You can get either 20% off your entire order or if you purchase it and have $250+ of items in your cart you can get 30% off your entire order! The specials ends tonight at midnight!

 CODE: SBC = 20% off plus 5% reward points on your entire order when you have a Small Batch Exclusive Sampler in the purchase!

 OR

 CODE: SBC250 = 30% off plus 5% reward points on your entire order when you buy a Small Batch Exclusive  Sampler and have a total of $250+ in your cart.

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2019, 10:46:29 AM »

Morning Mr. Raz.  Happy New Year!
Hope your holidays were good.
Thank-you, hope yours were lovely as well. I'd give my holidays a solid C+. I had annual reviews and performance plans for my 7 direct-reports hanging over me, along with the necessary preparations for Christmas Eve services. So that sapped a lot of joy. But there was scotch, and cigars, and family, and it was Christmas.

Next year I will do whatever is necessary to have my PDPs done by Thanksgiving.

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2019, 10:51:37 AM »

Morning Mr. Raz.  Happy New Year!
Hope your holidays were good.
Thank-you, hope yours were lovely as well. I'd give my holidays a solid C+. I had annual reviews and performance plans for my 7 direct-reports hanging over me, along with the necessary preparations for Christmas Eve services. So that sapped a lot of joy. But there was scotch, and cigars, and family, and it was Christmas.

Next year I will do whatever is necessary to have my PDPs done by Thanksgiving.
That sounds like a plan. Happy new year, Bret.

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2019, 10:53:18 AM »

Morning Mr. Raz.  Happy New Year!
Hope your holidays were good.
Thank-you, hope yours were lovely as well. I'd give my holidays a solid C+. I had annual reviews and performance plans for my 7 direct-reports hanging over me, along with the necessary preparations for Christmas Eve services. So that sapped a lot of joy. But there was scotch, and cigars, and family, and it was Christmas.

Next year I will do whatever is necessary to have my PDPs done by Thanksgiving.
That sounds like a plan. Happy new year, Bret.
Well, it may require killing some people, but you gotta have a plan.

« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2019, 11:22:28 AM »

delivery

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2019, 11:27:16 AM »

delivery
That should keep you busy for 5 or 6 days.

« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2019, 11:42:02 AM »

delivery
That should keep you busy for 5 or 6 days.
between the two orders I should be able to get through the month.

« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2019, 12:26:44 PM »

delivery
Smoke those Cuban aristocrat Maduros and give me your take please

« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2019, 12:30:22 PM »

delivery
Smoke those Cuban aristocrat Maduros and give me your take please
Tony is on today ,

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2019, 12:44:19 PM »

delivery
I don't recognize anything besides the PDR and the La Palinas. Looks decent enough though.

« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2019, 12:45:30 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8