Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2019, 09:01:57 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
New Years is part of the Christmas Season, so still a Christmas card....GFY!
Trump said we can celebrate Christmas again, so I'm celebratin'
I think it's in the Constitution or something.
I celebrate on January 6, Liitle Christmas, the day Balthasar of Arabia, Melchior of Persia, and Gaspar of India, arrived in Bethlahem with their gifts for baby Jesus.

« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2019, 09:02:43 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
which two in the picture are boys? 😅

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2019, 09:07:30 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
+1

Morning Fish

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2019, 09:08:56 AM »

welcome to Go Fuck You Thursday fish.

« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2019, 09:10:20 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Personally I was proud to receive his card, very thoughtful.  👍

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2019, 09:15:52 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
New Years is part of the Christmas Season, so still a Christmas card....GFY!
Trump said we can celebrate Christmas again, so I'm celebratin'
I think it's in the Constitution or something.
I AM OFFENDED.

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2019, 09:24:44 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
New Years is part of the Christmas Season, so still a Christmas card....GFY!
Trump said we can celebrate Christmas again, so I'm celebratin'
I think it's in the Constitution or something.
I AM OFFENDED.
I AM OFFENDED THAT YOU'RE OFFENDED.

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2019, 09:25:34 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
which two in the picture are boys?
The ones with penises.

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2019, 09:33:49 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
New Years is part of the Christmas Season, so still a Christmas card....GFY!
Trump said we can celebrate Christmas again, so I'm celebratin'
I think it's in the Constitution or something.
I AM OFFENDED.
Guess you need to spend some time in the CigarBanter Safe Room.

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2019, 09:37:54 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
which two in the picture are boys? 😅
All along we thought Dean was a charmer with the ladies.
Now we find he can't tell the difference.....opens up a whole new set of possibilities....
...like who is that water department worker?

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2019, 09:43:06 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
which two in the picture are boys?
All along we thought Dean was a charmer with the ladies.
Now we find he can't tell the difference.....opens up a whole new set of possibilities....
...like who is that water department worker?
Glad he got his eyes fixed, huh?

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2019, 09:44:21 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
which two in the picture are boys?
All along we thought Dean was a charmer with the ladies.
Now we find he can't tell the difference.....opens up a whole new set of possibilities....
...like who is that water department worker?
Glad he got his eyes fixed, huh?
REALLY!  Need to talk to the Dr. that said they're now working right...

« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2019, 09:45:05 AM »

Good morning boys! I too happily received Tony's X-Mas card but was able to easily identify quantity and gender of those in photo
If you received it after Christmas, it was a Happy New Year card. Sheesh.
WRONG. it's dated 2018.
Please see NJDaves previous posts and GFY.
which two in the picture are boys?
All along we thought Dean was a charmer with the ladies.
Now we find he can't tell the difference.....opens up a whole new set of possibilities....
...like who is that water department worker?
Glad he got his eyes fixed, huh?
REALLY!  Need to talk to the Dr. that said they're now working right...
Doesn't seem like SCDave has the same problem after his surgery.

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2019, 09:52:26 AM »

welcome to Go Fuck You Thursday fish.
Thanks, OddUseOfCapsDean...and I believe it's Go Fuck Yourself!

« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2019, 09:54:01 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8