Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

« Reply #135 on: January 02, 2019, 07:14:17 PM »

WTF! now the Cigar Co. are charging TAX. I need to quit :(
Yeah, that came up a few times recently and I experienced the same last week. Thanks, Obama!
CI, Sister and Famous crooks are but some others are not.

« Reply #136 on: January 02, 2019, 07:19:01 PM »

the Golf Gods were good to me today and brown box at my door when I got home.
Very nice
stand by. another box due tomorrow.
Will it be as impressive as the one you showed us today?

« Reply #137 on: January 02, 2019, 07:20:36 PM »

WTF! now the Cigar Co. are charging TAX. I need to quit :(
Yeah, that came up a few times recently and I experienced the same last week. Thanks, Obama!
CI, Sister and Famous crooks are but some others are not.
It might be a PA thing.

« Reply #138 on: January 02, 2019, 07:32:05 PM »

the Golf Gods were good to me today and brown box at my door when I got home.
Very nice
stand by. another box due tomorrow.
Will it be as impressive as the one you showed us today?
Problem is today’s box is less than a weeks worth of smokes for Dean’O

« Reply #139 on: January 02, 2019, 07:33:32 PM »

The "Captain" of "The Captain and Tennille" Daryl Dragon, 76, died early Wednesday with his former wife and musical partner, Toni Tennille, by his side.

Dragon died at a hospice in Prescott, Arizona. Spokesman Harlan Boll said he died of renal failure.

The Captain and Tennille had a run of easy listening hits in the 1970s, notably the chart-topping "Love Will Keep Us Together." Their other songs included "Muskrat Love," ''Shop Around," and "Do That to Me One More Time."

« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2019, 07:54:02 PM »

the Golf Gods were good to me today and brown box at my door when I got home.
Very nice
stand by. another box due tomorrow.
Will it be as impressive as the one you showed us today?

define impressive.

« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2019, 07:54:30 PM »

the Golf Gods were good to me today and brown box at my door when I got home.
Very nice
stand by. another box due tomorrow.
Will it be as impressive as the one you showed us today?
Problem is today’s box is less than a weeks worth of smokes for Dean’O
😊

« Reply #142 on: January 02, 2019, 08:05:59 PM »

@Tony.
I got a Christmas card of three pretty girls in front of Radio City Music Hall today. 🤔

« Reply #143 on: January 02, 2019, 08:30:44 PM »

the Golf Gods were good to me today and brown box at my door when I got home.
Very nice
stand by. another box due tomorrow.
Will it be as impressive as the one you showed us today?
define impressive.
TWSS

« Reply #144 on: January 02, 2019, 08:32:39 PM »

So I had Popeyes Chicken today for 1st and  last time ,,  .    yuk!
Grupo de maestros Connecticut going here.
Popeye's looks way better on the commercials than it tastes.  ChickfliA, on the other hand, is decent, as fast food goes.

« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2019, 08:34:50 PM »

Mean Gene the voice of wrestling died today. Every kid that grew up in that era remembers him.

« Reply #146 on: January 02, 2019, 08:37:17 PM »

So I had Popeyes Chicken today for 1st and  last time ,,  .    yuk!
Grupo de maestros Connecticut going here.
Popeye's looks way better on the commercials than it tastes.  ChickfliA, on the other hand, is decent, as fast food goes.
Their opening and a week or so there after required police to traffic the surrounding areas at chic filet

« Reply #147 on: January 02, 2019, 08:39:32 PM »

The "Captain" of "The Captain and Tennille" Daryl Dragon, 76, died early Wednesday with his former wife and musical partner, Toni Tennille, by his side.

Dragon died at a hospice in Prescott, Arizona. Spokesman Harlan Boll said he died of renal failure.

The Captain and Tennille had a run of easy listening hits in the 1970s, notably the chart-topping "Love Will Keep Us Together." Their other songs included "Muskrat Love," ''Shop Around," and "Do That to Me One More Time."
She's 75, holding up pretty well, has money, and lives in Florida. Hmmm....

« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2019, 08:40:54 PM »

So I had Popeyes Chicken today for 1st and  last time ,,  .    yuk!
Grupo de maestros Connecticut going here.
Popeye's looks way better on the commercials than it tastes.  ChickfliA, on the other hand, is decent, as fast food goes.
Their opening and a week or so there after required police to traffic the surrounding areas at chic filet
That's how it was when the first InNOut burger opened in our area.  Fk'n California expats were going nuts.

« Reply #149 on: January 02, 2019, 08:52:52 PM »

Many people accompany cigars and drinks together. Well I will sometimes have a peice of chocolate or fruit that really wakes my palate up. You should try it if you never have.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11