Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2019, 02:26:06 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2019, 02:31:41 PM »

Good morning boys! Speaking of AJ, I smoked a Belle Artes Maduro at CI and thought it was great, will be looking to pick some up
Hey Good morning Fish, yeah that cigar is really good. Never see it on sale though
Original Bellas Artes available on the Page, but no maduro.
Saw that, scoped it out from their email.

BTW - Smoked a Davidoff 702, I received it from Famous as an add-on. Totally mushroom dominant, was chuckling thinking of your reviews
;D   :-\

« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2019, 02:32:24 PM »

Good morning boys! Speaking of AJ, I smoked a Belle Artes Maduro at CI and thought it was great, will be looking to pick some up
Hey Good morning Fish, yeah that cigar is really good. Never see it on sale though
Original Bellas Artes available on the Page, but no maduro.
Saw that, scoped it out from their email.

BTW - Smoked a Davidoff 702, I received it from Famous as an add-on. Totally mushroom dominant, was chuckling thinking of your reviews
;D   :-\
Don't know how else to describe it....

« Reply #123 on: January 02, 2019, 02:33:38 PM »

Good morning boys! Speaking of AJ, I smoked a Belle Artes Maduro at CI and thought it was great, will be looking to pick some up
Hey Good morning Fish, yeah that cigar is really good. Never see it on sale though
Original Bellas Artes available on the Page, but no maduro.
Saw that, scoped it out from their email.

BTW - Smoked a Davidoff 702, I received it from Famous as an add-on. Totally mushroom dominant, was chuckling thinking of your reviews
;D   :-\
Don't know how else to describe it....
It got better but was almost overwhelming early

« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2019, 03:50:29 PM »

Good morning boys! Speaking of AJ, I smoked a Belle Artes Maduro at CI and thought it was great, will be looking to pick some up
Hey Good morning Fish, yeah that cigar is really good. Never see it on sale though
Original Bellas Artes available on the Page, but no maduro.
Saw that, scoped it out from their email.

BTW - Smoked a Davidoff 702, I received it from Famous as an add-on. Totally mushroom dominant, was chuckling thinking of your reviews
;D   :-\
Don't know how else to describe it....
It got better but was almost overwhelming early
TWSS
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/2/2019
« Reply #125 on: January 02, 2019, 04:35:22 PM »

WTF! now the Cigar Co. are charging TAX. I need to quit :(

« Reply #126 on: January 02, 2019, 05:14:25 PM »

the Golf Gods were good to me today and brown box at my door when I got home.

« Reply #127 on: January 02, 2019, 06:00:00 PM »

Good morning boys! Speaking of AJ, I smoked a Belle Artes Maduro at CI and thought it was great, will be looking to pick some up
Hey Good morning Fish, yeah that cigar is really good. Never see it on sale though
Original Bellas Artes available on the Page, but no maduro.
Saw that, scoped it out from their email.

BTW - Smoked a Davidoff 702, I received it from Famous as an add-on. Totally mushroom dominant, was chuckling thinking of your reviews
;D   :-
Don't know how else to describe it....
It got better but was almost overwhelming early
TWSS
I think he meant "earthy" but this way worked out better.

« Reply #128 on: January 02, 2019, 06:01:32 PM »

WTF! now the Cigar Co. are charging TAX. I need to quit :(
Yeah, that came up a few times recently and I experienced the same last week. Thanks, Obama!

« Reply #129 on: January 02, 2019, 06:03:13 PM »

the Golf Gods were good to me today and brown box at my door when I got home.
Very nice

« Reply #130 on: January 02, 2019, 06:06:29 PM »

So I had Popeyes Chicken today for 1st and  last time ,,  .    yuk!
Grupo de maestros Connecticut going here.

« Reply #131 on: January 02, 2019, 06:21:06 PM »

the Golf Gods were good to me today and brown box at my door when I got home.
Very nice
stand by. another box due tomorrow.

« Reply #132 on: January 02, 2019, 06:21:47 PM »

So I had Popeyes Chicken today for 1st and  last time ,,  .    yuk!
Grupo de maestros Connecticut going here.
stick with the chicken wings.

« Reply #133 on: January 02, 2019, 06:29:28 PM »

So I had Popeyes Chicken today for 1st and  last time ,,  .    yuk!
Grupo de maestros Connecticut going here.
stick with the chicken wings.
Just had Popeyes and Chick filet move in by me. You think we need more chicken in Buffalo? Wtheck

« Reply #134 on: January 02, 2019, 06:31:11 PM »

the Golf Gods were good to me today and brown box at my door when I got home.
Very nice
stand by. another box due tomorrow.
I need to find a place like that that sends you cigars to play their courses Dean Daily
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11