Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2019, 09:15:08 AM »

Thursday Dec 30th lady's daughter had enough of her lying meth head dead beat. there were outstanding warrants from Citrus and Marion Counties, and one from Chicago. lady and I both called the Tip Line identifying the deadbeat and verified his location. after going through the bullshit they assured us they would send an officer within 20 minutes. after 2 hours the lady called again quite upset that nothing had ben done yet. another few hours went by and I called 911 reporting a domestic violence incident, explained the earlier issues, mentioned there were weapons in the house and said if something wasn't done soon that I was going over and put a slug in,his kneecaps and while he was done break his hands so he'd never hit another woman again. THAT got an immediate result. within 15 minutes the State Police and County Sheriff were at their door and removed him from the house with a bit of resistance. 30 minutes later they were at my door about my threat. I explained it was not a threat, that DV and child molesters are the worst people and if law enforcement won't do their job that I had no problem taking care of it myself. I have been in jail before and probably will be again before I die. it's no big deal. well, we had quite a talk before they left. they asked about my fire arms, took the serial numbers, checked my drivers license and left. they posted held without bail and he will be extridicted to Marion County Jail (a hell hole) this week.
So in other words, they came for you and settled for him.
Good thing the Pete Johnson incident was expunged from your record.  If they had seen that you would have been in the pokey for sure.
I told them about the Seneca County Jail incident when I laid out my wife's ex in the courthouse in 2007.
Sometimes there can be too much honesty...   :o   :-X

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2019, 09:16:06 AM »

[...]
Did you offer them a cigar and coffee during your chat?
of course I did but they politely refused.
Only thing that could have made the story better would be if one of the officers were a woman and...

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2019, 09:16:44 AM »

good morning Dave, and Tony.
Hi Dean. Not sure I'm ready for your full story without my coffee.
I'm 2 hours late but let me get a full cup.

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2019, 09:16:46 AM »

[...]
That was quite the tale. Glad she finally wised up and decided to ditch the bum. Now, the key will be not taking him back once he's out of jail.
I will make sure that doesn't happen by making good on my threat. the daughter and I already discussed that, and I told her I want to meet any guy she wants to date.

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2019, 09:22:46 AM »

[...]
it wasn't on my police record so it must have been expunged. I'm as clean as Snow White.

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2019, 09:24:58 AM »

[...]
He will be back in the sack with her within 2 weeks, they never wise up.

But, For her sake I Hope she is able to prove me totally wrong.

« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2019, 09:29:24 AM »

[...]
CNS

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2019, 09:29:31 AM »

[...]

me too Dave. thanks.

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2019, 09:29:46 AM »

Bean’s Longhorns showed up ready to play last night while the ill prepared GA Dawgs stunk up the dome!  Longhorns won 27-21 but the ass kick’n was worse than the score would indicate.
Watched the first half.  Georgia spotted the Horns 17 points with their punting team fubars.  But it is what it is.
I tell ya it was BEVO attacking UGA that set the mood.
Good video...  http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25664318/texas-mascot-bevo-xv-charges-georgia-uga-x-sugar-bowl

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2019, 09:31:15 AM »

you can acess the arrest here. just put in 12/30/2018, last name Needham.
https://www.sheriffcitrus.org/arrest-records-citrus-county.php

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2019, 09:31:21 AM »

[...]
Yea, but she was shacking up with 7 guys, so that's not a spotless track record.

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2019, 09:32:57 AM »

you can acess the arrest here. just put in 12/30/2018, last name Needham.
https://www.sheriffcitrus.org/arrest-records-citrus-county.php
No, but I want to read the transcripts of your discussion with the officers....

« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2019, 09:33:29 AM »

Bean’s Longhorns showed up ready to play last night while the ill prepared GA Dawgs stunk up the dome!  Longhorns won 27-21 but the ass kick’n was worse than the score would indicate.
Watched the first half.  Georgia spotted the Horns 17 points with their punting team fubars.  But it is what it is.
I tell ya it was BEVO attacking UGA that set the mood.
Good video...  http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25664318/texas-mascot-bevo-xv-charges-georgia-uga-x-sugar-bowl
slow motion replay would have been nice. 😊

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2019, 09:33:38 AM »

Happy New Year Rick!

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2019, 09:34:01 AM »

[...]
Indeed.  And I'm betting they were dwarf in name only.  Bowchickabowwow..
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11