Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019  (Read 7296 times)

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2019, 12:48:50 PM »

Report: New Jersey’s ‘large capacity magazine’ ban isn’t going well

According to a law that took effect on December 10th, 2018, all New Jersey residents were required to turn in all “large capacity magazines” on their firearms to law enforcement immediately.

Investigations conducted last week by Reason and Ammoland writer John Crump, however, were unable to find that a single New Jersey resident had complied with the law by turning in their LCMs to law enforcement. Several police departments — including the New Jersey State Police — affirmatively responded that “zero” magazines had been turned in to law enforcements, while others were simply unable or unwilling to provide answers. Overall, not a single confirmed instance of a gun owner turning in an LCM to police was found.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2019, 01:54:18 PM »

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2019, 02:03:25 PM »

Report: New Jersey’s ‘large capacity magazine’ ban isn’t going well

According to a law that took effect on December 10th, 2018, all New Jersey residents were required to turn in all “large capacity magazines” on their firearms to law enforcement immediately.

Investigations conducted last week by Reason and Ammoland writer John Crump, however, were unable to find that a single New Jersey resident had complied with the law by turning in their LCMs to law enforcement. Several police departments — including the New Jersey State Police — affirmatively responded that “zero” magazines had been turned in to law enforcements, while others were simply unable or unwilling to provide answers. Overall, not a single confirmed instance of a gun owner turning in an LCM to police was found.

good for them. 👍

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2019, 02:10:03 PM »

Thought for Today: “A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.” — Author unknown.
I kind of like this one. Happy 2019, boys!
Indeed.  Happy New Year, BoTL. Got another bowl game to watch this evening.  Hope the Longhorn's don't get bufu'd like the Irish.
Afternoon soon to be 2TimeBowlLoserBean
The game has such a late start doubt I'll see it through, assuming it is worth watching to the end.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2019, 03:17:34 PM »

Thought for Today: “A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.” — Author unknown.
I kind of like this one. Happy 2019, boys!
Indeed.  Happy New Year, BoTL. Got another bowl game to watch this evening.  Hope the Longhorn's don't get bufu'd like the Irish.
Afternoon soon to be 2TimeBowlLoserBean
The game has such a late start doubt I'll see it through, assuming it is worth watching to the end.
I will be lucky to make halftime before falling asleep.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2019, 03:22:27 PM »

Having an after lunch NewYears Smoke with the boy, Saint Luis Rey Serie A Lit for me and a Little Devil for the boy.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2019, 03:25:58 PM »

Report: New Jersey’s ‘large capacity magazine’ ban isn’t going well

According to a law that took effect on December 10th, 2018, all New Jersey residents were required to turn in all “large capacity magazines” on their firearms to law enforcement immediately.

Investigations conducted last week by Reason and Ammoland writer John Crump, however, were unable to find that a single New Jersey resident had complied with the law by turning in their LCMs to law enforcement. Several police departments — including the New Jersey State Police — affirmatively responded that “zero” magazines had been turned in to law enforcements, while others were simply unable or unwilling to provide answers. Overall, not a single confirmed instance of a gun owner turning in an LCM to police was found.
What a surprise!

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2019, 03:28:10 PM »

Having an after lunch NewYears Smoke with the boy, Saint Luis Rey Serie A Lit for me and a Little Devil for the boy.
Stepped out at halftime of LSU game with a Killer Bee from Black Works.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2019, 03:28:44 PM »

Having an after lunch NewYears Smoke with the boy, Saint Luis Rey Serie A Lit for me and a Little Devil for the boy.
Stepped out at halftime of LSU game with a Killer Bee from Black Works.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2019, 03:33:49 PM »

The boy just checked in after some shopping with gift cards... got a Sig 320 and a hybrid club. Hes happy  .

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2019, 03:36:52 PM »

The boy just checked in after some shopping with gift cards... got a Sig 320 and a hybrid club. Hes happy  .
That’s a nice pistoli, you know which version he got?

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2019, 03:38:09 PM »

The boy just checked in after some shopping with gift cards... got a Sig 320 and a hybrid club. Hes happy  .
That’s a nice pistoli, you know which version he got?
M17

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2019, 03:40:42 PM »

The boy just checked in after some shopping with gift cards... got a Sig 320 and a hybrid club. Hes happy  .
That’s a nice pistoli, you know which version he got?
M17
He can play Army😀

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2019
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2019, 05:01:52 PM »

stepping it up a notch before our pot luck meeting.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4