Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

How’s it looking to go home early Mayor?
I have some things I would like to finish up before the year officially ends. Otherwise, I'm free to go. Hoping to wrap it up in the next 90 minutes.

Damn good deal at the Sister - Says only 3 left

RoMa Craft Neanderthal HN (Robusto) (5.0"x58) Pack of 5 for $27.50 FS

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/
MF’rs just changed the damn deal

RoMa Craft Neanderthal HN (Robusto) (5.0"x58) Pack of 5 for $61.99 FS
Their deals have been extremely wonky lately. I was happy to have used up my almost 2 year old gift cards last week.
Yeah, they have done crap like that several times lately

Now look, Deal is back with 2 left
Now back ordered

EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
At least we all know are poison's
Hiya, Rick. Anything on fire?
Hey Tony a quick Monte as I get ready to do some things today. I was thinking about hitting the slots.

EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
At least we all know are poison's
Hiya, Rick. Anything on fire?
Hey Tony a quick Monte as I get ready to do some things today. I was thinking about hitting the slots.
Good luck to you!

It began raining here but I'm considering a short smoke for my trek across town.

EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
At least we all know are poison's
Hiya, Rick. Anything on fire?
Hey Tony a quick Monte as I get ready to do some things today. I was thinking about hitting the slots.
Good luck to you!

It began raining here but I'm considering a short smoke for my trek across town.
Raining like a mofo’r at the ball game in Annapolis, MD

Fixing to go select myself a nice smoke.

Fixing to go select myself a nice smoke.
Ramon Allones Habana and a pour of Angles Envy👍👍

SHEESH!

Hmmmm, Dean’O has not surfaced 🤔

FMTT’s - TSA phasing out pointy-eared dogs because they scare children

Guess I will have to get it to 6 all by myself

Crews preemptively treat Austin roads due to possible freezing rain, Bean better hunker down

EPC New Wave Reserva Connie lit and a later than usual cup of decaf Cuban espresso
Decaf is the usual?
I have a 14oz cup of high test first thing then usually any more after that is decaf
At least we all know are poison's
Hiya, Rick. Anything on fire?
Hey Tony a quick Monte as I get ready to do some things today. I was thinking about hitting the slots.
Good luck to you!

It began raining here but I'm considering a short smoke for my trek across town.
Went with a so-so La Galera Connecticut robusto. Wound up putting it out sooner than I usually would have.

Hmmmm, Dean’O has not surfaced
Can't wait to hear the story when he finally does return.

Well boys, think I'm gonna call it a day. Hope you have a great end to the year and I wish you all the best in 2019.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6