Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Morning SCDave, HappyPussiesDean and Mr. Mayor.
good morning Dave.

Good morning Deano, Tex, and Dave.
good morning Tony.

cigar #2 of the day.

Mr Sam corona lit and a Diet Coke

Baltimore mayor apparently thinks the NRA supports private ownership of rocket launchers — and she’s fundraising off it

Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh (D) apparently believes that the National Rifle Association advocates for the personal use and ownership of rocket launchers, if one of her recent tweets is to be believed.

Made my way to the Southtowns. Having a archetype cloaks @ http://www.smokershavenwny.com

Made my way to the Southtowns. Having a archetype cloaks @ http://www.smokershavenwny.com
good morning Rick. next week I have Area Assembly in St Augustine and plan on stopping downtown to see a friend of mine.
https://www.jccubanroller.com

Baltimore mayor apparently thinks the NRA supports private ownership of rocket launchers — and she’s fundraising off it

Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh (D) apparently believes that the National Rifle Association advocates for the personal use and ownership of rocket launchers, if one of her recent tweets is to be believed.
they're legal right, so long as you don't have high capacity rocket magazines?

Made my way to the Southtowns. Having a archetype cloaks @ http://www.smokershavenwny.com
good morning Rick. next week I have Area Assembly in St Augustine and plan on stopping downtown to see a friend of mine.
https://www.jccubanroller.com
That is awesome Dean. I hope the experience is better than the hand rolled cigars we smoked in Rochester NY.

Made my way to the Southtowns. Having a archetype cloaks @ http://www.smokershavenwny.com
good morning Rick. next week I have Area Assembly in St Augustine and plan on stopping downtown to see a friend of mine.
https://www.jccubanroller.com
That is awesome Dean. I hope the experience is better than the hand rolled cigars we smoked in Rochester NY.
that was still a great day though. 😊

Im smoking a cigar with about 10 regulars and MAN I'm getting a contact buzz or too much coffee already. This is the shop we have a pipe club every month but have missed a few gatherings. I just have not smoked a pipe very much this year.

Yes it was awesome. I came across a picture last night on my PC of you and I brother @ Terry Hill's golf course.

Made my way to the Southtowns. Having a archetype cloaks @ http://www.smokershavenwny.com
good morning Rick. next week I have Area Assembly in St Augustine and plan on stopping downtown to see a friend of mine.
https://www.jccubanroller.com
That is awesome Dean. I hope the experience is better than the hand rolled cigars we smoked in Rochester NY.
that was still a great day though.
Yes it was awesome. I came across a picture last night on my PC of you and I brother @ Terry Hill's golf course.

awesome.

Awesome pictures Dean. That was a good day. We went to 2 cigar shops and went for wings. I'm about 40 lbs heavier in there

Who the Hell is Butch?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4