Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

70° heading for low 80's.
how is that for the end of December?

Friday , December 28, 2018
Life is fragile. We're not guaranteed a tomorrow so give it everything you've got.

Nice Thursday bantering!
10 pages, looks like me taking an extra day off didn't slow anyone down!
Yeah, WTF was that about?
Wednesday night, I decided, no, that was not enough time off yet. I'm only working today cause I can do it from home. Lol
Were you able to get any smokes in?
Unfortunately, no. Xmas night I wasn't feeling too hot, and the last 2 nights I've just been relaxing inside with the wife. Supposed to be pretty nice out today, though, so I'll probably get one in this evening while she's at work.

How's about you?
Raining like a MFer here today but it is much warmer. I was able to get a Cuban Partagas in yesterday and a La Palina Red right before Christmas.
Yeah, we had warm temps and rain here last night, and there was a blizzard warning in New Mexico at the same time. Even the weather is out of sorts as 2018 limps to the finish line.
Obama's fault!

Morning Tony, SlackingOffDave, TwoPussyDean, IrishBean.

[...]

That much is clear.

Today in History

Today is Wednesday, Dec. 28, the 363rd day of 2016. There are three days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
1800        Dec 29, Charles Goodyear (d.1860), inventor of vulcanized rubber for tires, was born.
1808        Dec 29, Andrew Johnson, the 17th president of the United States who succeeded Lincoln (1865-1869), was born in a 2-room shack in Raleigh, N.C. [Waxhaw, South Carolina]
On Dec. 28, 1846, Iowa became the 29th state to be admitted to the Union.
On this date:
In 1612, Italian astronomer Galileo Galilei observed the planet Neptune, but mistook it for a star. (Neptune wasn't officially discovered until 1846 by Johann Gottfried Galle.)
In 1832, John C. Calhoun became the first vice president of the United States to resign, stepping down because of differences with President Andrew Jackson.
1845 Texas (comprised of the present State of Texas and part of New Mexico, Colorado, and Wyoming) was admitted as the 28th state, with the provision that the area (389, 166 square miles) should be divided into no more than five states "of convenient size." Sam Houston insisted on maintaining control of offshore waters as a condition of joining the union.
In 1856, the 28th president of the United States, Thomas Woodrow Wilson, was born in Staunton, Virginia.
1891 Dec 29, Edison patented the "transmission of signals electrically" (radio).
1862   Dec 29, The bowling ball was invented.
In 1895, the Lumiere brothers, Auguste and Louis, held the first public showing of their movies in Paris.
In 1917, the New York Evening Mail published "A Neglected Anniversary," a facetious essay by H.L. Mencken supposedly recounting the history of bathtubs in America.
In 1937, composer Maurice Ravel died in Paris at age 62.
In 1945, Congress officially recognized the Pledge of Allegiance.
In 1961, the Tennessee Williams play "Night of the Iguana" opened on Broadway. Former first lady Edith Bolling Galt Wilson, the second wife of President Woodrow Wilson, died in Washington at age 89.
In 1973, the book "Gulag Archipelago," Alexander Solzhenitsyn's expose of the Soviet prison system, was first published in Paris.
In 1981, Elizabeth Jordan Carr, the first American "test-tube" baby, was born in Norfolk, Virginia.
In 1989, Alexander Dubcek, the former Czechoslovak Communist leader who was deposed in a Soviet-led Warsaw Pact invasion in 1968, was named president of the country's parliament.
In 1991, nine people died in a crush of people trying to get into a rap celebrity basketball game at City College in New York.
1995        Dec 29, The CNN financial network was launched by Turner Enterprises.

I $hit-You-Not, 900 fivers on the Page today + Jamming too.

[...]

There's no doubt.

Good morning, NJDave and SCDave.

Morning Tony, SlackingOffDave, TwoPussyDean, IrishBean.
good morning Dave.

“The wise man must be wise before, not after.” — Epicharmus, Sicilian Greek comic poet.

I $hit-You-Not, 900 fivers on the Page today + Jamming too.
don't tell us you counted them all.

I $hit-You-Not, 900 fivers on the Page today + Jamming too.
don't tell us you counted them all.
Fine service he has performed for his fellow banterers.

I $hit-You-Not, 900 fivers on the Page today + Jamming too.
+ FREE humidity pillows with every 5-pk at cigarpage.

Good morning Dave and Tony.  Nice deal at the sis on MoW PA.
Used to always like the MOW Maduro's.  Haven't had one in a while, but sure they're still good.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8