Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
12/28/2018
« on: December 28, 2018, 12:00:57 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Nice Thursday bantering!

Nice Thursday bantering!
10 pages, looks like me taking an extra day off didn't slow anyone down!

Nice Thursday bantering!
10 pages, looks like me taking an extra day off didn't slow anyone down!
Yeah, WTF was that about?

Good morning, LTG.

Nice Thursday bantering!
10 pages, looks like me taking an extra day off didn't slow anyone down!
Yeah, WTF was that about?
Wednesday night, I decided, no, that was not enough time off yet. I'm only working today cause I can do it from home. Lol

Nice Thursday bantering!
10 pages, looks like me taking an extra day off didn't slow anyone down!
Yeah, WTF was that about?
Wednesday night, I decided, no, that was not enough time off yet. I'm only working today cause I can do it from home. Lol
Were you able to get any smokes in?

Nice Thursday bantering!
10 pages, looks like me taking an extra day off didn't slow anyone down!
Yeah, WTF was that about?
Wednesday night, I decided, no, that was not enough time off yet. I'm only working today cause I can do it from home. Lol
Were you able to get any smokes in?
Unfortunately, no. Xmas night I wasn't feeling too hot, and the last 2 nights I've just been relaxing inside with the wife. Supposed to be pretty nice out today, though, so I'll probably get one in this evening while she's at work.

How's about you?

Good morning Dave and Tony.  Nice deal at the sis on MoW PA.

Nice Thursday bantering!
10 pages, looks like me taking an extra day off didn't slow anyone down!
Yeah, WTF was that about?
Wednesday night, I decided, no, that was not enough time off yet. I'm only working today cause I can do it from home. Lol
Were you able to get any smokes in?
Unfortunately, no. Xmas night I wasn't feeling too hot, and the last 2 nights I've just been relaxing inside with the wife. Supposed to be pretty nice out today, though, so I'll probably get one in this evening while she's at work.

How's about you?
Raining like a MFer here today but it is much warmer. I was able to get a Cuban Partagas in yesterday and a La Palina Red right before Christmas.

good morning Daves, Tony, and Mark.

Good morning Dave and Tony.  Nice deal at the sis on MoW PA.
Good morning, Mark. Might be able to make it an even better deal if you spend $149 and use NEW25. Just sayin'.

good morning Daves, Tony, and Mark.
Howdy, Deano. Did the pussies let you sleep?

Nice Thursday bantering!
10 pages, looks like me taking an extra day off didn't slow anyone down!
Yeah, WTF was that about?
Wednesday night, I decided, no, that was not enough time off yet. I'm only working today cause I can do it from home. Lol
Were you able to get any smokes in?
Unfortunately, no. Xmas night I wasn't feeling too hot, and the last 2 nights I've just been relaxing inside with the wife. Supposed to be pretty nice out today, though, so I'll probably get one in this evening while she's at work.

How's about you?
Raining like a MFer here today but it is much warmer. I was able to get a Cuban Partagas in yesterday and a La Palina Red right before Christmas.
Yeah, we had warm temps and rain here last night, and there was a blizzard warning in New Mexico at the same time. Even the weather is out of sorts as 2018 limps to the finish line.

good morning Daves, Tony, and Mark.
Howdy, Deano. Did the pussies let you sleep?
yes they did. feeding time at the zoo right now.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8