Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Another great football bowl matchup 🙄

Music City Bowl late in the 2nd quarter has Auburn leading Purdue 56-7

Once again today I $hit-You-Not:

spent the day at the beach relaxing.

Oliva V beli and coffee here. pizza and wings ordered for dinner.

I've had Comcast and Dish and they both suck.
Spectrum bought out my contract and yes I did the package. I have no problem with them what ever.

I've had Comcast and Dish and they both suck.
Spectrum bought out my contract and yes I did the package. I have no problem with them what ever.
Well here are the major Spectrum problems:  They don’t offer but one outdoors channel, their high definition sux royally, some channels they don’t even offer in high definition and their high speed Internet is very unstable.

Cain F Lancero fired up and some heart elixir to sip.

Looks like 12 more minutes until the fate of Sears is determined

Anyone who wants to buy Sears Holdings out of Chapter 11 bankruptcy has only a few hours left to make a move, but no one has so far.

All bids must be submitted to by Friday at 4 p.m. ET

AUSTIN (KXAN) -- A funeral service for late World War II veteran Richard Overton is expected to take place on Jan. 12, according to Military Veterans Program Administrator Allen Bergeron.

The service is projected to begin at 11 a.m. at Shoreline Church at 15201 Burnet Road located north of Austin. The funeral will be open to the public and Overton will be buried in the Texas State Cemetery on 909 Navasota Street.

AUSTIN (KXAN) -- A funeral service for late World War II veteran Richard Overton is expected to take place on Jan. 12, according to Military Veterans Program Administrator Allen Bergeron.

The service is projected to begin at 11 a.m. at Shoreline Church at 15201 Burnet Road located north of Austin. The funeral will be open to the public and Overton will be buried in the Texas State Cemetery on 909 Navasota Street.
wish him well, wish I could be there to say goodbye.
will have a special smoke in his honor.

AUSTIN (KXAN) -- A funeral service for late World War II veteran Richard Overton is expected to take place on Jan. 12, according to Military Veterans Program Administrator Allen Bergeron.

The service is projected to begin at 11 a.m. at Shoreline Church at 15201 Burnet Road located north of Austin. The funeral will be open to the public and Overton will be buried in the Texas State Cemetery on 909 Navasota Street.
wish him well, wish I could be there to say goodbye.
will have a special smoke in his honor.
Yep, I certainly plan to have a smoke for his funeral.

Looks like 12 more minutes until the fate of Sears is determined

Anyone who wants to buy Sears Holdings out of Chapter 11 bankruptcy has only a few hours left to make a move, but no one has so far.

All bids must be submitted to by Friday at 4 p.m. ET
$3.42

Looks like 12 more minutes until the fate of Sears is determined

Anyone who wants to buy Sears Holdings out of Chapter 11 bankruptcy has only a few hours left to make a move, but no one has so far.

All bids must be submitted to by Friday at 4 p.m. ET
$3.42
Might have been the winning bid but you are LATE!

Have not seen any announcements yet

Drs appointment, Wegmans, and Spectrum to argue my bill. RP in the man cave to lower my blood pressure
Cut the cord and go with Sling, best thing I've ever done.

EDIT: Obviously, a bit of an exaggeration, but it was a very good thing to do.
Thanks but losing my son and Wives channels won't go over well right now
That's the issue I'm having too. I have Verizon Fios and they're about to drop all Disney channels, including ABC and ESPN. I guess I really don't need Monday Night Football but what am I supposed to do about The Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars?
digital antenna, they are broadcast after all.  You are line of site from the empire state building,
although Hudson yards, may affect your receiving the signal.

A steal of a deal at the Sister

Man O' War Armada Corona (5.0"x44) Pack of 5 for $24.50 FS

https://www.cigar.com/daily-cigar-deal/

AUSTIN (KXAN) -- A funeral service for late World War II veteran Richard Overton is expected to take place on Jan. 12, according to Military Veterans Program Administrator Allen Bergeron.

The service is projected to begin at 11 a.m. at Shoreline Church at 15201 Burnet Road located north of Austin. The funeral will be open to the public and Overton will be buried in the Texas State Cemetery on 909 Navasota Street.
wish him well, wish I could be there to say goodbye.
will have a special smoke in his honor.
Definitely. But it won't be today. No relief from the rain in site for the next 120 minutes.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8